[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request - deadmartinius96 (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unban Request
● Your LFS Username: deadmartinius96
● Time & Date of Incident: Maybe a year ago.. January 2018 circa
● Reason: Ramming, Strong language ingame, in PMs on forum.

Hi, after a year I got a desire to return to Live for speed. When I wanted to connect to TC servers, I was denied by a server for ban. A year ago I did not behave fairly to server players and administrators of this forum, forcing myself to unban from administrators. I've grown up that year. I would like to express my apologies for the things that happened last year and I would like to be part of the TC community again. Thank you, deadmartinius96
I must make you aware that you are now evading a forum ban. You were banned on the following account: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/member....e&uid=3511

You were forum banned for causing admins a huge amount of unnecessary grief (through the forum), and for heavily insulting a member of the community (through the forum): http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=29298
I know, I was acting like kid.. And I am sorry for that. I want to apologize to everybody to who i adressed strong words... I will never do that again. I promise.
Can you please give me one more chance under some trial? ...
Thanks, Martin.
[Image: img.png?raw=1]

The entire duration time you've spent on any of our services have proven you are stuck in a cycle, which I've spent some time outlining for you below so you can see this from our point of view. I hope this clears up why this is being denied.

• Be incredibly abusive to members of our team and the community

deadmartinius96 Wrote:deadmartinius96 SEAT LEON 1M TD : ok *Removed* your mom
    deadmartinius96 SEAT LEON 1M TD : what a fuckign server
    deadmartinius96 SEAT LEON 1M TD : retarded idiots
    deadmartinius96 SEAT LEON 1M TD : retarded biatch

deadmartinius96 Wrote:deadmartinius96 : (Removed) - USE FAKING LEFT LANE IF YOU TURN LEFT NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    deadmartinius96 : (Removed) - retarded faker from left lane you can go left not to right. retarede mental
    deadmartinius96 : i have never seen that many retards in 1 day
    deadmartinius96 : retarded
    deadmartinius96 : he is mental
    deadmartinius96 : what a faking retarded fak
    deadmartinius96 : retarded mental
    deadmartinius96 : go die

• Apologize and say it won't happen again

deadmartinius96 Wrote:[...] But i must say, this ban was big moral lesson to me.. I will avoid these reaction of swearing in future. I am very sorry about each problems that i cause by this reaction.[...]

I am sorry for my reaction to you.

It's unforgettable that no such action will be repeated. I take full note of what I did and how I responded to the server and the forum. I am very sorry about this and I apologize for everything.

I am really sorry.

Good morning. I want to solve this situation as two adult people. I kept being a jerk and I'm very sorry. Now that I am aware of the seriousness of the situation I have caused both on the server and on the forum. The whole situation has dialed me and I've made it worse. I would like to ask you to unban you, as the forum chief. [...]

I am really sorry... I was very frustrated. It will not be repeated, I promise.

Will you unban me if I donate your servers?

I will follow up on this as well as the problem that has arisen. But I will try to do everything so that similar inconvenience to you or other players has not happened.

• When your unban requests are denied, you revert back to your true attitude

deadmartinius96 Wrote:Ok, so (Removed) that is main player of problem will not be suspended or something right? OK *Removed* YOU WITH YOUR FUCKIGN SERVER.

deadmartinius96 Wrote:u mad? Little kid

deadmartinius96 Wrote:[Image: g9NMfcd43.png?raw=1]

[Image: v9g4Wqdh2.png?raw=1]

After that, the ban would normally expire and the cycle repeats, as seen in the past. This post doesn't even include every single one of the messages you sent to other admins and I, or the threatening emails that you sent team leaders which I won't bother putting here (you know the ones).

Your promises, as shown above, are absolutely empty and useless, and you are not welcome here anymore. It will likely stay that way for a long time, so please do not bother making an Unban Appeal or any new accounts, as they will be denied and deleted respectively.

Cheers

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's