[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Forza Horizon 4 - Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition - VW Scirocco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick video with my new wheel and shifter.

eh i thought it's VWS on lfs...

lmao.
Nice video! Smile
I've only ever played this game on an xbox pad I can imagine it being 100x better on the wheel !

Good vid Ras, I would like to see you drive other carsSmile
Thanks!

I will look into other cars and even games.
What’s the wheel like? I’ve been looking at this setup for quite a while.
It's quite incredible. Yes, it's a steep price to pay, but you do get proper quality in return. The force feedback is very detailed, reliable and even quiet. Sadly LFS doesn't show everything it can do force feedback wise, but in more modern games it's definitely awesome. Not saying it's not good in LFS, it's still great. The TH8A shifter is miles ahead of the Logitech ones for instance. Way more robust and a better size overall. Same with the paddle shifters. And the fact the T300 comes with add-on wheel rims makes it even better. I'm probably gonna get a Ferrari alcantara one at some point.

Oh and in regards to copping on LFS, i find the wheel buttons way nicer and more realistic feeling compared to say.. a real siren control or whatever. Smashing that airhorn button has never been more fun. This is compared to my G27.

It has more buttons than a G27 too, and they are placed nicely on the wheel. Even has a few buttons behind the wheel on the wheel base itself (which i use as airhorn for example, like you would usually get in a real police car)
I have quite the same curiosity. I searched for it and began thinking of buying it, my G27 is becoming old and i need a new wheel now, they say the padels are rubbish, otherwise i see the wheel exciting to have

Nice video Wink
Reference URL's