[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request - Shared Account (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS username:king al g27

- Time & Date of Incident :2017-07-30 18:28:49

- Replay / Screenshot Link:No
- Replay Timestamps:No
-Reason for ban: Linked account

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: this LFS account is shared by me and my uncle, also he did not know the rule that shared account causes ban,and he will replay on this thread Smile
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=29381 This report is written by me

I'm sorry for what happened to you

Administrator Message by: Sadie

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello,

Unfortunately this Unban Request will be denied, due to the fact this user has direct links to someone involved with denial of service attacks and server name hijacking.

The user in question is free to make an appeal, however there is little point in doing so as the appeal will be reviewed by the same members who reviewed this.

- Dracula on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's