[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: armbristerjoseph Unban request (Ban Reduced by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: armbristerjoseph
● Time & Date of Incident: today (17/03/2019)
● Replay / Screenshot Link: i don't have
● Replay Timestamps: i don't have
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I got permanently banned for money abuse Closedeyes gg
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse for the 2nd time. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) since this is your 2nd money abuse ban. However, these cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.
Ok, thank you for answer Smile
Hello,

Can you please explain how you lost enough money to be banned for money abuse? Usually these only happen once from genuine mistakes but it seems you've purposely tried to receive this ban, which is now the second time you've done this.
Hi, i am lost money from cop's fines and a bit of swearing Closedeyes

I don't tried intentionally to receive this ban Closedeyes
Thanks for your reply. Swear fines are effectively a warning, not a 'trade off', so if your swearing continues you'll more than likely get banned for it. Please avoid this moving forward.

We will likely remove your ban on this occasion, however if you get banned again for money abuse, odds are it will stay that way. Please let me know you understand that so there's no confusion, and then we can get you back on the servers after the minimum ban time has expired
There is absolutely no confusion on this subject! I was annoyed and accidentally swearing over the measure.
if you case to unban me, I will try to abstain as much as possible from any abuse, so that I will not end up with such conflicts / unpleasant moments Sad
Thanks. Your ban has been changed from permanent to the minimum 30 days minus time served.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's