[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: meshariClosedeyes

- Time & Date of Incident : 17/3/2019

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l0hzadh7ma...Z.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps:
36:20.00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Before I ever talk, I just want the administration to talk to me and I do not want the tazxx to call me at all
Yesterday the tazxx came and gave me a band because of my brother
"KooNKrs" asked to lift the ban on him knowing that I and my brother are using the same device and the same router.
Taz took me out of the track and spoke to me in an exaggerated tone, saying, "I'm koonkrs."
And I said to him, "No, I am not my brother," and he said, "I do not believe you."
I told him how he wanted to prove it to you, so he gave me a band
Is this in fairness?
However, although he spoke to me in an inappropriate manner in front of everyone, my brother went to the discord and sent him a picture of Sylvie and me and my brother "Koonkrs" attached to you to prove to him that we are not one person and that we respect the laws of the server. He extended the band to PEM
http://www.mediafire.com/view/aq2u825p6km1587/taz.jpg
I ask the administration to find a solution to the name of taz because he exceeded all the lines with me and insulted me in front of everyone and more
I WAITING
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello,

Thanks for your patience. We believe that the evidence we were provided with is sufficient enough to prove the claim of two family members using these accounts on their own, so as such the direct link has been removed.

- Dracula on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's