[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Applications results! Some sad news..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

Let's start this with the sad news.. [RDSR] Russ has decided to leave the team due to real life commitments and personal reasons.
Russ first joined RDSR in 2015/01/26, thats 4 years!
Russ has been a member, supervisor and a really good leader! Thank you very much for all you have done for RDSR. With that being said, Russ will be classified a VIP and will remain as a forum developer.
Hope to see you around!

[RDSR] Greyzone will be leaving the team due to inactivity, This makes it a departure of 2 longest members in RDSR until now. Greyzone has been in the team for more than 4 years with the team, Sad to see you go and i hope we see you again sometime!

Due to inactivity, [RDSR] Warrior will be demoted to Normal Member (#M2)

Applications for recruitment has ended, Welcome and goodluck new recruits!
  • [RDSR] EnergY™
  • [RDSR] Kentwolf
  • [RDSR] Robis
  • [RDSR] Spectral RWB

Commiseration to the following for not going through stage 1 of recruitment:
TDS, Logan and CyanKill.

[RDSR] Management

[Image: signature-banner.png]
Sad to see Russ go, he's done some amazing work over the years and I'm sure the whole team is grateful for his efforts and it's good to see he's staying in the loop, the RDSR forum is great.

Greyzone has been in the team for as long as I can remember, a true RDSR member. Best of luck mate!

Good luck to all the new recruits, don't let this team down! Smile
Good luck Russ! Hope all goes well for you.

Congratulation, new recruits! Best of luck.
sad that life has caught u up russ. but goodluck to the new recruits, lets get rdsr active again!
Good luck everyone! Especially for noobie Robis
good luck guys and have fun recruits !
Unfortunately I got denied, but good luck those who passed!
Bye bye Bassliner! Hf and gl with whatever you do.

Gl to the rest. #Bee
Good luck Russ in your real life! Heart
See you Greyzone Sad
Congratulations to new recruits Biggrin
Good Luck everyone! Especially for Robis Smile
Aww Russel! Didn't think your time was for atleast another year, good luck in life mate make sure you keep showing your face round here Smile

Don't forget us when ur famous bby.

Good luck to all recruits Smile
Something that I didn't expect. You Ross was my father along Carl leading me and teaching me on everything, you were really important in this game, giving something special to it. Sad to see that you are not be able to keep gaming. Best of luck!

Best of luck too Greyzone!

Congrats to others!
Reference URL's