[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban length reduction request (Ban Reduced by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: microspecv / Nova

- Time & Date of Incident : 22/3/2019

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Nothing much to say, I guess I swore a little too much, although noticeably reduced since 2 years ago.

Filing for a reduction in ban length in return of ceasing of swearing.
Thank you
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
In retrospect it was not towards someone; more anger to a small shrub that had a tiny hitbox and ruined a chase, but now I understand and acknowledge the placement and complications of the strict no-swear rule in TC.

Many apologies.
I appreciate the fact that the swearing is not aimed towards anybody on our server but it was made clear to you on your last administrative warning that you must keep the chat clean and stop swearing all together. Fast forward a few months and you've racked up 8 swearing fines. It's a simple ask, keep the chat clean and family friendly.

I'll be willing to reduce your ban to a total of 21 days, minus the time you've already served if you agree to the following:
  • Upon your return you will keep swearing/bad language out of main chat completely.
  • You understand that any further swearing fines gained after your return will land you a much longer ban.
I appreciate the gesture and will agree to the two terms listed above.
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's