[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:danew

● Time & Date of Incident:07.03.2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:The reason to be banned for 365 days is that I played with the fashion car Mazda Miata (https://turbolover.net/mods). Admin whose native I do not remember asked me if I drive with mod, so I told him I got and he sent me a link with the policy of the server and I removed the mod from game. After I removed this mod from the game and returned the original vob file I entered the server again and in about 3 minutes I was banned without warning and reason. I'm short with the buy-in version and I'm not familiar with the rules on the server, and no one told me I should not drive with mods. I apologize very much for the mistake and it will not happen again and I will be happy if my ban is removed. Greetings!
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

The mod you was using was an XRG/XRT Mod correct?

Can you provide me a screenshot of how the XRG and XRT look now? Thanks.
Ok, I'll uban you now, just for your information, when an admin asks for you to do stuff for a .vob check or any other reason, please comply with their wishes otherwise we will see it as failure to follow our instructions.

In this case I needed a picture of your .vob mod (MX5) and a picture when you re-installed the stock .vob files and you failed to send either of these which resulted in the ban being placed upon your account.

You will be unbanned shortly, please wait 10-20 minutes from the time this was posted to ensure the ban is lifted from your account.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's