[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [x] SKIN REQUEST [x]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, anyone can create or send me a fz5 Aston Martin skin kit ? I can pay for it !
(2019-03-24 20:19)S L A V R Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/kits.php It's here all cars
Im not searching for fz5 default kit, im searching for FZ5 ASTON MARTIN KIT like some TC Skins Have.
(dont do this)Take the TC skin, isolate the Aston rear and front grill features, copy and overlay onto your desired skin. Anything else like decals, ect can be taken online, and all other stuff on the car that you don't require, don't take, leave it as it is. (dont do this)

Or you can try the way I made my personal Mclaren P1 car, just get a good clear picture of its ass and front on google, trim the excess and then impose over the FZ5/FZR skin file.

Remember the stretch percentages so the bumper or stuff doesn't get overstretched or reduced in width.
(2019-03-25 02:21)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]Take the TC skin, isolate the Aston rear and front grill features [...]

Please note the following... The skin clearly has marked "DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT PERMISSION" on it, also it's pretty bad form to not only suggest that he does that, but to take stuff off skins in general.

I mean it's a great kit and set of skins, I love them very much... The best person to talk to would be the creator of the skins, which would be Spark... Whether he made the kit, I do not know. Just don't steal off skins folks... It's not cool Wink
O woops, didn't know its a do not edit skin, forgot bout that.

In that case then just google a clear bumper and rear pic and do a overlay

Just fyi the FZ5 has a more drooped and curved front end so the Aston "frowning grill" might look quite bad
I think i have a aston kit for Fz5 in my files somewhere, ill try to find it.

Edit:
Found it, might not be what youre looking for but meh.

Download by click
(2019-03-25 10:07)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]I think i have a aston kit for Fz5 in my files somewhere, ill try to find it.

Edit:
Found it, might not be what youre looking for but meh.

Download by click

Thanks Biggrin
Reference URL's