[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - JNTuga - Ramming, ignoring Sirens (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: MrSupergame

Their LFS Username(s): JNTuga
Their In-game Nickname(s): JNT•ƒhƒŠÌƒg

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24-03-19
Time of Incident: 20:30 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 30:50: JNTuga is behind my chase, we were slowing down, he was still accelerating, also speeding, ignoring siren
-30:56: he rammed me with 120 kph ( I was already standing still ),
-31:04: he writes "?" as if it would be my mistake
-31:50: trying to ask him what happend
-until end: Discussing. He did not apologized once, discussing why I did my job.

I really tried to talk to him but his answers made me angry, his not cooperating way to talk to me made me crazry. There were no admin online, to which I could have talked, which is why I am here right now.
Please make him to understand his mistake and to be more cooperative when Users talk to him.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta5xz7x346i681...t.mpr?dl=0
There is a format to be used and followed, not for you to be editing the style yourself making it all look messy.

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
I fixed the rest for you, please use the template next time..

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User have been given a short ban along with a confirmable warning on his return.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's