[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Removing RACE license in Blackwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello cruisers,

Track-day it was put out for more than a year users bought the RACE license to try it users kept using it for a long time but in last few months track day almost no one is using it like before so today want to suggest to remove the track day from Blackwood.

As you probably ask
Why we should remove it?
- It’s a cruise server, users wanna to drive in the whole map, wanna proof it? My previous suggestion was trialed for a few weeks users were driving in full map and ignored the track day server.

Why Blackwood not Westhill?
- Blackwood is so small and boring without the track and the track is really great in cruising like before, Westhill is very big map and usually users not using the track.

I know some of people won’t like my suggestion because they like the trackday/ race in general, If you wanna add something for my suggestion you may write it down please.
Agree +1
this license is just an extension like tow or med ... every player can decide for himself if he wants the license or not ..

why stop the license? everyone can compete with the other driver ... I think this is a good idea from TC .. again an option to keep the game interresant ....

you're just mad because you're too slow Smile (Joke)

it does not notice that it does not drive layout counts .. so you can also see who is fast on race tracks ..

and it's a good change

the players can also improve their driving behavior and push each other..

this poll is absolute nonsense for me Wink
(2019-03-25 19:12)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]this license is just an extension like tow or med ... every player can decide for himself if he wants the license or not ..

why stop the license? everyone can compete with the other driver ... I think this is a good idea from TC .. again an option to keep the game interresant ....
I think you didn’t understand my suggestion in above well, i meant not to using RACE license in blackwood anymore just in westhill you may use it there.

(2019-03-25 19:12)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]you're just mad because you're too slow Smile (Joke)
You told the truth Sad
(2019-03-25 19:21)Alex. Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Titan' pid='273334' dateline='1553541169']
this license is just an extension like tow or med ... every player can decide for himself if he wants the license or not ..

I think you didn’t understand my suggestion in above well, i meant not to using RACE license in blackwood anymore just in westhill you may use it there.

I understand that already .. So it's about the layout on the track .. because the rest is shit?

it's hard to build a good layout for the rest of the card ..

tc just did not switch now ... otherwise you have a server on layout and the other server on trackday ...

but that's why you do not need to do away with the trackday ..
(2019-03-25 19:12)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]this license is just an extension like tow or med ... every player can decide for himself if he wants the license or not ..

you're just mad because you're too slow Smile (Joke)

it does not notice that it does not drive layout counts .. so you can also see who is fast on race tracks ..

and it's a good change

the players can also improve their driving behavior and push each other..

this poll is absolute nonsense for me Wink
I think you've missed the point bro, he doesn't mean get rid of the race license all he means is removing the Blackwood Trackday from rotation and keeping only Westhill's trackday.

Fyi this was already being discussed internally.
too late shino i understand this Wink
(2019-03-25 19:12)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]tc just did not switch now ... otherwise you have a server on layout and the other server on trackday ...

but that's why you do not need to do away with the trackday ..
It’s not now because it was trialed so that is why i made this suggestion.
add the wee kart track back to south city and then we can remove Blackwood track day.
(2019-03-25 20:01)Adam Wrote: [ -> ]add the wee kart track back to south city and then we can remove Blackwood track day.

Something i really wanted too Sad

I agree about removing Blackwood Trackday due to it's use of space in cruising days, It makes Blackwood a percent or more less boring removing it.
Agree +2
just run server 2 with trackday ... where is the problem?
(2019-03-26 06:58)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]just run server 2 with trackday ... where is the problem?

That could also work, if you remember previously a suggestion had been trialed and it didn’t succeed.
(2019-03-26 06:58)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]just run server 2 with trackday ... where is the problem?

As sky explained to you both servers will follow the rotation, So that’s why my suggestion was made.
Keep trackday for Blackwood but customise the Storage Yard to be an extension of the Industrial City (like I did a few months back) with several additional streets, cul-de-sacs and junctions.

This way you solve the problem; as well as making the horribly boring BL city/industrial area extended and more interesting.

(edit)
when I mean extension, I don't mean the single lane road that runs the perimeter of the Yard - I mean an entire new external city that has roads and streets running through each other, essentially widening the Industrial Park.

Stunt area would have to be regulated to the front area infront of spawn, but I guess its a small trade off.
As you said, it's a cruise server. Blackwood OPEN TRACK sucks for 2 reasons then
1 - The industrial area is there for cruise, so it doesn't make sense what you are stating
2 - Everybody is driving like a noob on open track, with FZ5s, making huge crashes, as I remember the limit is 160km/h, on the whole track, therefore you can't enjoy cruising at all. Everybody is overtaking you like they are in a hurry and everybody is acting like a noob.

Please don't remove track day. It doesnt make sense...
(2019-03-26 15:52)Swift Wrote: [ -> ]As you said, it's a cruise server. Blackwood OPEN TRACK sucks for 2 reasons then
1 - The industrial area is there for cruise, so it doesn't make sense what you are stating
2 - Everybody is driving like a noob on open track, with FZ5s, making huge crashes, as I remember the limit is 160km/h, on the whole track, therefore you can't enjoy cruising at all. Everybody is overtaking you like they are in a hurry and everybody is acting like a noob.

If you didn't add the last sentence I would have no idea if you are against or for this suggestion.
(2019-03-26 15:52)Swift Wrote: [ -> ]As you said, it's a cruise server. Blackwood OPEN TRACK sucks for 2 reasons then

I can not remember that you drive better than the others "noobs" why do you call the others as noob?

what authority do you have for this?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think that we need more layout .. I personally like to drive the racetrack layout and without ...

I think we should work on it ..

sometimes I agree with nova but not with the layout .. even more barriers to add ... does not convince me ..
(2019-03-26 15:52)Swift Wrote: [ -> ]2 - Everybody is driving like a noob on open track, with FZ5s, making huge crashes, as I remember the limit is 160km/h, on the whole track, therefore you can't enjoy cruising at all. Everybody is overtaking you like they are in a hurry and everybody is acting like a noob.
If you don’t like to being overtaken by others in the track you may drive in circles at Industry lane Wink

When the Trackday is on it is really boring to drive in circles at Industry lane, Why we are driving in Industry lane? Because most of users are driving there when trackday is on, It is not really fun to drive in empty streets.
Trackday is the reason for me to still play a bit and I'd absolutely hate if they got even less time than they do currently.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's