[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: VCU ROLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I come through this post to express my simple and humble idea. I had the idea that role: VCU, could be exercised by COP's with good driving skills and that I have finished advanced training, not just TC members. Of course you can change the name, or continue with the [COP] tag, just changing the fact that the skin may be undercover.
VCU is a TC perk, and has always been like this.
The TC-CD (administrators) members puts in a lot of work into administrating the server, and I highly doubt the few perks we have will be given out to the public, at least not without a very good reason for it.
What Sadie said

No
Useless post
(2019-03-25 23:59)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]*snip* (pretentious bollocks)

You obviously have no clue how TC works internally, so with all due respect (which is none), get *Removed* off.
Remove us off earth for a day and you'll quickly find that you are very wrong in what you're saying, Ad.

I could point out every detail you got wrong in your post and tell you how it really is, but not now at 1am.

I've voted "Nop" for reasons already stated.
Why don't you just *Removed* off if you can't appreciate the time and effort the admins put in? Lord knows you've taken up enough of their time in the past, let them have their fun now.
(2019-03-25 23:59)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]***TRANSLATES TO***
[Image: mvmavvA.jpg]

On a more serious note, no.
Useless post
(2019-03-26 00:39)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this is the user discussions area and what I stated are just facts. If this is not suitable for this forum then I'll just stop.

You're quite right, this isn't the "MrAD knows better than everyone else" subforum, so it's not the place. User discussions are fine, you shitting on the team for frankly incorrect reasons isn't. Mihawk's original post and vote are fine, though. That's a civilised post with good intentions. What you've stated aren't facts, but warped views that don't bear any semblance of truth to the reality. Being an admin takes a lot of time and work behind the scenes (I can attest, it's more than I could manage, hence I'm not an admin anymore) and you can't blame people for feeling a little burnt out when they want to join the server to drive, and spend over an hour solid dealing with rule breakers before they have to leave again, not driving a single kilometre, just for you to start spouting drivel and slating them. Get a grip, the admins are not your little bitches, they're volunteers that have no obligation to serve you. Goodbye.
(2019-03-26 00:46)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-26 00:39)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this is the user discussions area and what I stated are just facts. If this is not suitable for this forum then I'll just stop.

You're quite right, this isn't the "MrAD knows better than everyone else" subforum, so it's not the place. User discussions are fine, you shitting on the team for frankly incorrect reasons isn't. Mihawk's original post and vote are fine, though. That's a civilised post with good intentions. What you've stated aren't facts, but warped views that don't bear any semblance of truth to the reality. Being an admin takes a lot of time and work behind the scenes (I can attest, it's more than I could manage, hence I'm not an admin anymore) and you can't blame people for feeling a little burnt out when they want to join the server to drive, and spend over an hour solid dealing with rule breakers before they have to leave again, not driving a single kilometre, just for you to start spouting drivel and slating them. Get a grip, the admins are not your little bitches, they're volunteers that have no obligation to serve you. Goodbye.

Amen.
Useless post
(2019-03-26 00:54)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]and continue to comeback for more

Shame.

(2019-03-26 00:54)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]Sadie said in his post.

did you just assume Sadie's gender?
Useless post
Since you brought up the word mutual earlier, I can't help but wonder why you don't leave and make everyone including yourself a whole lot happier. For quite a long time now, the only thing I've ever seen you do here is shit on our services and the people who run them (in their own spare time), and then you have the pretentiousness to come on to our forums and post stuff like this. You have illusions of grandeur.

It honestly pains me that when you're online during our servers during peak hours there's probably people far more appreciative who could take up your slot. By no means am I claiming everything is perfect here, but I genuinely would love to hear from you on why you still come here when you hold such a hateful and spiteful attitude towards us.
Useless post
(2019-03-26 01:12)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-25 23:59)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]TL;DR: being a [TC] is prestigious in the eyes of many, should [TC]s gain exclusive access to improved roles that the above average regular player can do?

I can't see how I am 'shitting' on your service.

You exist.
Voted no for reasons stated by Sadie.

Here's an analogy for you, AD.

You're in a job. You're in this job for x amount of years, you put in the graft, and you become a manager. A perk of being a manager you find out, is you get a company car. Now a non-manager comes along, finds out that "Ohh, a manager has a company car. I want a company car too!". And when he's told "No, you can't have a company car, you've to become a manager to be one. You can apply anytime though!", he instead goes and belittles the company and its members.

Not cool.

TL~DR:
(2019-03-26 01:12)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-25 23:59)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]TL;DR: being a [TC] is prestigious in the eyes of many, should [TC]s gain exclusive access to improved roles that the above average regular player can do?

I can't see how I am 'shitting' on your service.

Post of the Year 2019, don't let me forget to nominate it!
Useless post
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's
  • [TC] Gaming Forums: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/index.php
  • :