[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - PITs into barrier (Report Archived by Kyle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: herjoe

Their LFS Username(s): morreboy
Their In-game Nickname(s): RDP•Morre[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: mar 29. 2019
Time of Incident: 12:05:20

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
5:29:10.00 - Morre pits into barrier on purpose.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/u61ck3my
"PITs into solid objects (barriers, ARMCO, …) are permissible but not recommended as it can endanger yourself and others, and is seen as a dirty tactic."

Rules says its allowed, but not recommended. I think the PIT i gave you was really "low force" and your car was minimum damaged.

The PIT was performed with a speed that says 50-60 km/t.

Your car got abit airborne so i went under you to stop you from Driving.

[Image: EsmXDWy.jpg]

[Image: nSpjQQD.gif]

[Image: dOiE6uT.gif]
who's the sexy guy in the lx6?

Administrator Message by: BP

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

TC CityDriving Rules Wrote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.
TC COP Guide Wrote:PITs into solid objects (barriers, ARMCO, …) are permissible but not recommended as it can endanger yourself and others, and is seen as a dirty tactic.
Barely any damage was caused to your car here and as Moore said, it was performed at low force to your car.

If it was a hit into an armco and you went flying out-of-bounds, it would probably be a different scenario—but you didn't.

No action will be taken on this one. Thanks for the report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's