[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Passing chase.. (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: EmrehanUzer

Their LFS Username(s): 9xxadrianxx9 / Nobody92
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]►Adrian◄ / [TC]►Mr. NB◄

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 03/31/2019
Time of Incident: 17:45 (UTC +3)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

21:56.17: [TC]►Adrian◄ / [TC]►Mr. NB◄ passing chase and they endanger me and my suspicious.
21:57.10: They keeps on his way

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://imgur.com/Afcbfvp / https://imgur.com/lF9yQiE / https://www.dropbox.com/s/dznrmru26597u9...e.mpr?dl=0
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.
You're on a roll today, huh?

Anyway, as I've already explained to you in-game an hour ago, you might be interpreting the rule 1.5 a bit too literally. Generally, one should never overtake a chase ahead of him, but when two chases meet, things can get a bit trickier—especially when, as in this case, the chase ahead is driving at a low speed.

You can not realistically expect the suspect and all cops to immediately stop or turn around every single time they catch up to another chase, so as long as there is no substantial danger caused while overtaking, I see no reason to make a big deal out of it.

If the rules start being enforced with zero discretion whatsoever, the servers will become a very unpleasant place very quickly. For example, earlier today on server Two, you have been speaking in Turkish language in public chat—and thus breaking the rule 1.8. Should I issue you a ban, since you've already been warned for it four months ago?
First of all I have to apply here because I can't understand some because you very fast my english level is not that good, of what you wrote from pm, I showed my friend the police rules in server 2, We didn't talk in the PM because there was no one else on the server. if we go back to the subject , and you asked me to apply here.I didn't know the rule showed flexibility. And I've received information from Kyle that I can do something like this
Hello,

After reviewing this report, we've concluded that despite there being questionable circumstances (e.g, your suspect driving very slowly on the road, compared to a high speed chase behind), the overtakes could have at the least been performed with more caution for the chase ahead, and as such we'll resolve this internally with those involved.

This report has also made it clear we need to revisit this grey area of the rules and create a more distinct and applicable group of rules and guidelines, which we will definitely look into throughout the near future.

Thanks for your report,
Dracula on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's