[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Code 1 - detail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I use VPN for work and private servers access, and it's in another country. I didn't know it's checked on TC servers, and suspected this when I couldn't connect, and then the server refused any further connections. Only discovered this here in the forum. Please unban my account.

LFS username: detail
Got banned within last 15-20 minutes.

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Threads splitted
I've ubanned your account, however it may take a little while before it takes effect. Therefore please wait a few minutes before you try to connect.

Your account will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's