[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Weird thing.. (Ban Reduced by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: a-binali

● Time & Date of Incident: 4/April/2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
i was banned for 30 Days
Type: Banned for 30 days
Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately
" deliberately "
wow that chills me " deliberately" i don't need to do this carl and if i need to do this i didn't need to say sorry for u and another guys, when i wrong way i didn't see the guys and u because i saw my mini map i saw if any one behind me or no then when i crash u i say so sorry < i didn't think that word " so sorry guys " come from guy deliberately need to crash you or another guy
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,

You were banned for what I believe was deliberate ramming. While you were driving on wrong side for almost the full length of Highway 1, you hit an oncoming chase at full speed, without making any attempts to avoid the crash.

After reviewing the replay multiple times, I came to following conclusions:
  • You had absolutely no reason to be on the wrong side—no traffic at all in your lane
  • You are an experienced player, with over 1200 hours of playing time and thus know the dangers of wrong side driving on high speed roads, especially with a visual siren on your screen
  • You were holding your throttle and making slight directional corrections constantly, meaning you did not suddenly fall asleep behind the wheel
  • You had more than enough time to swerve either way to avoid the crash or slam on your brakes to lessen the impact, but you failed to do so—Highway 1 is a wide open, straight road with good visibility

It's hard to understand why you would suddenly feel the urge to hit an oncoming chase head-on, but I believe that you have done it out of rage, after being busted in a chase a few minutes prior. However, that is just my assumption—it does not change the facts listed above.

Your ban ends in 30 days (2019-05-04) and currently I have no reason to lift it.

Replay | 57:46

You change lanes, switching to wrong side

[Image: edbVAnF.jpg]

You continue at full throttle

[Image: KPuzUwP.jpg]

Still at full throttle, you should start noticing on-coming traffic, if you did not check the small map before

[Image: v6IN1br.jpg]

You are approaching on-coming traffic very clearly, but you do not react

[Image: EgVfGFy.jpg]

You still do not attempt to avoid the crash—continuing straight forward, at full throttle

[Image: fDb02WO.jpg]

Moment of impact—you take two cops out of the chase, say "sorry all" and disconnect immediately

[Image: fmSIU3y.jpg]
Hello

1 - u know and u already text that i have 1200Hours play in this server so why i need to rage from the guy who busted, its normally busted didn’t make anyone mad or something < it’s simply way to explain what u talk about but in the real i didn’t need to rage anyone for a chase if his in wrong or true, if u can see replay again and u can see me when i say gc “ good chase “

2- +220 kph it’s not a slow speed at all, when the suspect drive in +160 Kph + me drive with +220 Kph we can’t see like pictures see, what about slight directional corrections constantly i’m keybord player, when i saw suspect in my screen all i want to pass him without problems but i didn’t get that in the best time “shift + s“ take sometime why i didn’t brake because i didn’t make any change to crash, then what i do another thing to press “shift + s” and u can see on replay also
(2019-04-04 19:41)NLv Wrote: [ -> ]...if u can see replay again and u can see me when i say gc “ good chase “

53:35

You make a U-turn in the middle of the road, cutting me off and get hit (albeit very slightly) as a result. Moments after this you get busted, say "ok mr" in a sarcastic way, probably implying that you got busted unfairly. I respond with "gc" and you reply with "gc" yourself.

After being busted, you speed off, which is why I start another chase. You stop and pay the speeding fine.
  • 21:19
  • 32:06
  • 37:53
  • 39:27
  • 46:06
  • 49:22

These are the time stamps of you driving down the Highway 1 in the same direction. At none of them you've been driving on the wrong side for the whole length of it—at some you briefly cut the corner and return to the right side immediately, even when there is no traffic coming towards you.

In that particular instance however, three minutes after being fined twice in a quick succession, you stay on the wrong side for the whole length of it—for no reason at all, there was no traffic on your side and you weren't being chased yourself. You crash into a group of cars coming towards you without making any evasive maneuvers whatsoever, say "sorry all" and disconnect. Can you see why it can look intentional?

Regardless of whether you're looking at the static screenshots or the replay, the on-coming traffic is very clear. If you don't have your eyes on the road there, then where do you have them? You're driving on the wrong side at full speed, approaching the braking point, but for some reason your attention is elsewhere and you don't notice the cars driving directly towards you. Surely, if nothing else, you would react when a visual siren appears on your screen, knowing that you're on the wrong side?

Anyway, if you're willing to be completely honest, I will work with you. I want you to truthfully explain that crash again. Whether it means admitting that it was something you've done intentionally, in the heat of the moment or reiterating that it was an accident, I will give you a chance, if I can see that you're being honest.

I will wait for your reply before making any decisions.
" be completely honest " ... (i didn't need to lie it's a game)
+ if i need to rage i didn't need to says " gc " in that chase i will ask u why are u do this ... but when i says ok mr i mean u do it " busted me " - i already text why i didn't see the guys coming in front of me, why i leave server after that crash i lost my trip and i got boring | if u didn't trust me what i say, u can see my history why i did not do this with someone before you? " crash or ram other cars deliberately " u can see my replay when i report Joel , Geten : i didn't reveng why i need to reveng from u when u busted me normally

Note.if my words didn't make any development let's stop this here, I do not need someone to tell me don't lie by another words like " be completely honest " for a game, I did not die if i stop playing for 30 days but all I say is not fair to banned me because I apologized and this is the rules

+ if u can give me replay link

| Nlv
(2019-04-05 14:29)NLv Wrote: [ -> ]if u didn't trust me what i say, u can see my history why i did not do this with someone before you? " crash or ram other cars deliberately "

You were banned for deliberate ramming back in January. On top of that, you just came of a 21 days ban for another reason.

(2019-04-05 14:29)NLv Wrote: [ -> ]I say is not fair to banned me because I apologized and this is the rules

That's not how it works, I'm afraid. Saying "sorry" is not a free pass to cause such crashes—especially not when they appear as intentional, as yours did.

(2019-04-05 14:29)NLv Wrote: [ -> ]+ if u can give me replay link

The replay is linked in my first post in this thread. | Replay

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and reduce your ban to 14 days. You will remain banned for causing a heavy crash on the wrong side (1.3.) and ignoring the visual siren that was approaching you (1.15.). You were previously already warned for both, the reckless driving and driving on the wrong side separately.

However, you must be aware that any further incidents of you crashing into players on the wrong side at full speed, after you were apparently too late on the Shift+S, will not be tolerated. When something appears as deliberate as your crash did, it will be taken seriously, regardless of what you planned to do or what you said afterwards.

Please confirm that you understand the reason for your remaining ban.
if u talk about ban in January already talk about that in forums u can see that
link : https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=30588

-
What about ignore siren ban, i was talk with admin but he had one choice and it was ban NLv do not hear him
-
i know what rules is it | take your action

No more .. that post take 2 days and i need to get some rest

| Smile
Your ban ends in 14 days (2019-04-19).

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's