[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Fhawoh - Ramming and Arab Drifting (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: rremus

Their LFS Username(s): Fhawoh
Their In-game Nickname(s): ! Fhawoh

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 04-04-2019
Time of Incident: Around 22:00 UTC+0

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

First MPR

17:56.00 - While I'm trying to overtake him for blocking, he directly turns into me.

19.15.00 - He directly going for crash into Tris.

19:22.00 - He is ramming me with full throttle. Even my block is not safe, he is not fast and he has chance to stop (If you check gauges it shows around 80 kmh but his tyres hot and his tyres spinning while climbing uphill. He has around 40 kmh velocity.)

20:49.00 - Same incident like at ''19.22.00''. He puts ''sorry/np'' bind but I found that intentional.

22:16.00 to the end of MPR - I'm trying to get his attention for dealing but he is not showing any reaction.

Second MPR

4:00.00 to the end of MPR - After checking first MPR, I just checked what he is doing and saw that he is arab drifting along Highway 1. Even that does not affect my gameplay, I wanted to talk about but he continued to arab drifting.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
For the first one : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1y7cqyag1...m.mpr/file

Second incident : https://www.mediafire.com/file/izeiftr5e...w.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

17:56.00 - Ignoring this one, seems like evasive force but lag made it seem much worse.

19.15.00 - Although any other player would stick to their lane, it looks like he was trying to avoid a collision, but caused one instead.

19:22.00 - More care needed here, he definitely didn't need to ram you that badly.

20:49.00 - Questionable

The first replay just shows pure negligence to be honest, causing accidents and ramming in a setup he can barely control. As for the second replay, saudi drifting along the highways is still a persistent problem with him.

As a result, user has been banned for the reasons mentioned.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's