[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - RE: unban (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:BLACKMAFIA.

● Time & Date of Incident:2019-04-05

● Replay / Screenshot Link:no
● Replay Timestamps:no

● I have banned yesterday for foreign language i was away of keyboard and my little brother came and kept typing words unable to understand he had no idea he was typing i left my PC to save my trip until i return when i returned i found my self i’m being banned i’m sure he didn’t even drive he just talked in chat and i’m so sorry for what my brother have done.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
I've a few problems with this unban request...

1; Contrary to what you're saying, whoever had access to your PC was NOT typing words, they were in-fact attempting to drive and ended up using the following binds.

Chat Log Wrote:2019-04-04 22:50:06 UTC One (Montana) blackmafia. AVENGER 圝 : Ant sbk / how are you Smile
2019-04-04 22:50:01 UTC One (Montana) blackmafia. AVENGER 圝 : !x <<<<<< left <<<<<
2019-04-04 22:49:57 UTC One (Montana) blackmafia. AVENGER 圝 : !x >>>>>>> right >>>>>>

2; Upon checking the chat logs for the recent text, you have used the bind another 4 times (including last night) in the last 30 days after being told by myself NOT to use that bind on our servers again.

3; I immediately came from being undercover and attempted to approach whoever was on your PC, as you was with Mouse control at the time, I could see that the PC was still in use and most likely still on the LFS screen, why did I get no response when I approached you/whoever was on your account?

4; we operate a "Your Account, Your Responsibility" policy on all of our servers.
[Image: 1zqyemw.png]

Your own negligence lead to this ban being placed upon your account, you left your PC unattended and unlocked whilst still having a bind which can cause offence to others...

However I will provide you the chance to explain the whole situation and provide some clarity... However, at this very second in time I do see NO reason to un-ban or even reduce the ban upon your account.
My little brother is 5 years old he was just tapping on the keyboard he had no idea he is sending binds, about “Ant sbk” or “7mar” i saw many of people saying that and they didn’t even get a ban or punished at least so i have this bind but i’m not using it like before also if i was in PC why i would send Right/Left commands in !x, I know my account is my responsibility but i left my PC for a few minutes to save my trip i didn’t expect that at all.
"I saw many people having this bind and they don't get punished"

Is a bit of a huge lie, I warned you for that exact bind a month ago. This request is not going nowhere. You failed to learn from your warning, as you have the bind on your account still. Sit the ban out, read the rules and for all that is good, remove that bind prior to returning.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's