[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Vegetables & Fruits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which do you think is Vegetables and which are Fruits.. You can add more ingredients to this discussion!

[Image: pinkerton-avocado.jpg]

[Image: kiwifruit-nutrition-facts.jpg]
Avocado is definitely a vegetable.
Maybe a bird? :00
Is tomato a fruit or vegetable?
Avocados, kiwis and tomatoes are all technically berries, which are considered to be a type of fruit. And kiwis are also called kiwifruits quite often so that's the most obvious one.
Daniel Avocado...
It FRUIT: Kiwi

(2019-04-06 20:07)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Is tomato a fruit or vegetable?
Think with me Do you need cooking? If yes, these are vegetables if the answer is "no," this is the fruit
I from time to time mix Banana, Milk & Avocado with some vanilla powder (some sort of milkshake)

I wondered if i was mixing Vegetables with Fruits in a shake/juice

What will you tell me stomach? [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5173960]
(2019-04-07 09:00)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I from time to time mix Banana, Milk & Avocado with some vanilla powder (some sort of milkshake)

I wondered if i was mixing Vegetables with Fruits in a shake/juice

A banana is actually what they sometimes call a false fruit W00t Which is false, because... it's still a fruit. And a berry.
(2019-04-07 09:15)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]A banana is actually what they sometimes call a false fruit W00t Which is false, because... it's still a fruit. And a berry.

I think you mean Berry is a fruit that comes from hanged plant? i think all fruits are berries then :thinking:
(2019-04-07 09:32)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-07 09:15)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]A banana is actually what they sometimes call a false fruit W00t Which is false, because... it's still a fruit. And a berry.

I think you mean Berry is a fruit that comes from hanged plant? i think all fruits are berries then :thinking:

Well, in botanical terms a lot of fruits are indeed berries. But in botanical terms some things that we call berries (like strawberry) also are technically not berries, so it gets a bit confusing.
Reference URL's