[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: You guys will let anyone in here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow,

It's been a while, but I'm glad to see you guys are still hanging around.
Bloody heck, good to see you still exist! Should pop in on the servers some time Smile
Ahoi hoi!
It's great to see you again!
Oh my God! Chuck!!! I see your driveway must finally be clear of snow because how else would you have time to post on the forum?! Should hop on TS some time. Hope you're well!
(2019-04-07 21:32)Chuckily Wrote: [ -> ]Wow,

It's been a while, but I'm glad to see you guys are still hanging around.

Oh my god, Chucky!

That's a name I haven't seen in years.

How you doing?
Chucky and Turbo both revived in the same thread 0o

Glad to see the pair of you still alive.
(2019-04-15 16:35)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Chucky and Turbo both revived in the same thread 0o

Glad to see the pair of you still alive.

I think I'll be making a return to the servers.
Here you go you two. You know you wanna Wink Wink http://city-driving.co.uk/recruitment/
(2019-04-15 18:02)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go you two. You know you wanna Wink Wink http://city-driving.co.uk/recruitment/

Maybe when I'm back into the feel of TC and LFS.

I've been away for a long time.

Gonna need a couple of months to relearn everything Tongue
Welcome back!
Always nice to see an old face popping in. Smile
Well, it's nice to still be remembered. Must be all the stories going around, and for those of you that only know me through folk tales, don't worry, they're only half true. The truth is probably much worse. Wink

Yes, the snowblower is away and I'm much, much closer to death, but pot is legal my country now and it helps with my arthritis, glaucoma and other age related deficiencies.

I'm sure I'll be able to get to the servers at some point, but I feel I may need some AI driving time first. I only have a decades worth of experience to try and catch up on.
chucky .. no fear most are worse than the AI Smile

Welcome Back!
Welcome back Chucky, Turbo nice to see ya Smile
Not the only old fart checking in to see how it's going.. Glad to see TC is still live and well :-D Hope you are all doing great

Ps. Hey jerk Smile
Flipping heck, hey Dentzo Biggrin
Reference URL's