[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Sam326 unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Sam326

● Time & Date of Incident: 10/8/2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Ive been banned from TC for 5 years now, ive been looking at getting back on lfs soon and would like to be back on TC when I am. I know I requested an unban before but this was also 5 years ago. I would like another chance on the server to show ive changed since then! Thanks and hopefully i'll be back on the server soon! W00t
The original admin who banned you is no longer a part of our team, hence this request will be forwarded to the TC management.

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hi Sam,

We will be authorising an unban on this occasion. However, since it has been 4.5 years since you last played with us, please take the time to familiarise yourself with our rules and read any guides available as a lot has changed in this time frame!

Please bear in mind that your ban was permanent, therefore we will not look kindly upon any further incidents caused by you upon your return.

Kind regards,

Ash on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's