[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request. (Ban Reduced by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: i carnt spe1l

● Time & Date of Incident: unknown

● Replay / Screenshot Link: unknown
● Replay Timestamps: unknown

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hi first of all i would like to say sorry from me and my two friends. Last night me and two friends were on TC1 server and we blocked someone on track and one friend said "pay us and we move" Now looking back this was a silly thing but to us. We were trying to act like "criminals" so we wanted to rob someone. How ever a staff member did tell us this is not ok and agaist the rules. We continued to play for around 30mins after that incident then all 3 were banned for 6 days. I am writting this post to try and say sorry on behalf of me and my two friends and hoping to get the ban timer reduced as it's 420 today and you all know TC server is the only place to be haha. So yes we are sorry and will only play TC fair and follow all rules from when ever our ban is up. Thanks for reading this and i hope theres no hard feelings.

This is my account:
http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=pr...user=33403
There is a template to be followed, and each account much request the unban on their own.

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Do i need "unban request" or "unban appeal" template?
Unban request.
No disrespect but the templete:
● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident:

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I only have my username i don't have time or date or any screen shot or replay and maybe i don't deserve unban. But i already tried to say sorry in the above post.
  • Use your username - don't worry about the others. They must request their own unban;
  • 2019-04-19 23:36:17 UTC is when you was banned;
  • if you don't have it, don't worry;
  • copy what you put in the first post and post it as the reason.

I want to help you but there's guidelines to follow - do what I said and Sadie will then talk to you.
Updated above post Thank you but friends will not be able to post as the english is no good but every man for him self Biggrin
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

(2019-04-20 19:00)Spe1l Wrote: [ -> ]We continued to play for around 30mins after that incident then all 3 were banned for 6 days.

You was all banned for a week since you again for the 3rd time started ramming and attempting to block another driver, and as you had already been given the final chance I banned you and your friends when you all started doing this once again.

(2019-04-20 19:00)Spe1l Wrote: [ -> ]hoping to get the ban timer reduced as it's 420 today

I do not understand how that will give you a shorter ban.

I told you all to stop doing your behavioure, and if you want to steal from someone ingame you must use the command !steal, something your friend acknownledged:
019-04-19 23:29:27 UTC One (Jamaica) blantemwariatem CRAAACH PL : But he must be AFK to do that

So do you have any proper reason for why I should reduce your ban?
Well i did try to say sorry as there is no reason i should have an unban i was just appealing to you for an unban. I have no control what other people say "craaach" We only blocked one person in as a group. But it was a while after all 3 of us got banned if you have the replay it will show after the "blocking" we went our different ways but i guess a staff member was spectacting one of us and maybe one of us did something wrong so all 3 got banned?

Edit i guess my unban request was denied?
Once you have confirmed that you have read and understood our rules, I am willing to reduce your ban. http:/tc-g.uk/rules
I have read that page just now and also last night when I got banned. Thank you
Your new ban will end in 2 days, making the total length 3 days.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's