[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Code 1] Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: BulletRHLI

● Time & Date of Incident: 2019-04-21 19:37

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I am not sure why I was banned in the first place. Had no crashes, had no incidents ingame that would make me understand a ban. Logged out as per normal last night after I was done playing and go to login today and I had an autoban (code 1) which I don't even know what that is.

[Edit]

After reading into this a little further, I think it may have to do with the fact I use a VPN. So it banned me to protect my account from unauthorized access.

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moving to "Server Administrator Tasks" from "Unban Requests".
Can you confirm where your VPN is based and where you originally connect from?

Thanks.
Sure

Initial connection was from Toronto Canada (Will provide IP if necessary), connection afterwards was from Chicago (United States) which is why I believe it flagged me. I have since returned my VPN to its initial state in Toronto
that's fine, I've unbanned your account if you want to connect back with the Canada IP

Please give 5-10 minutes to ensure your account is unbanned and you should be good to re-join
Cheers! I will make sure that I stay on the proper IP whilst connecting to the server. Appreciate the help.
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's