[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + RED BOTTOMS (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:nxggera

- Time & Date of Incident: 21/04/19

- Replay / Screenshot Link:-
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I bought a new racing wheel for the first time (g29) and was trying to get the hang of the controls. I made a few mistakes such as pitting, and then leaving the pits without looking at the skin i chose resulting in me accidentally using a tow skin when i was in citizen mode. Also my friend came over and wanted to try the wheel without having any idea what he's doing. He was fooling around on my wheel (he cant drive manual), and burnt the clutch. An admin then PMed me asking to talk. I replied and briefly explained the situation. My mate then hit the exit button making me disconnect. Later on I tried to log in and I was banned.

I know my driving was crap and I know it isn't acceptable to be making silly errors like leaving the pits with the wrong skin. I'm a decent driver when I have control of the car, it was just my mistake letting beginners practice on an online server.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Moved to correct area
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

I am going to unban you because I believe you just werent thinking clearly at the time of this ban. Im going to trust that you will not let this happen again. As you know, driving on [TC] servers is taken very seriously. Its not the best place to let someone goof off on your account.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's