[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report-AA25 (Report Archived by Gaz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:rcdriftdaber aka Cynn_710

Their LFS Username(s):AA25
Their In-game Nickname(s)Mellow FR`S | Ata. -

Incident Information

Date of Incident:04/26/19
Time of Incident: 18:47.15

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 58:46.00 (he was on the wrong side of the road so I held my drift to try and get out of the way. he then turned back and into me.(58:47.20) we made contact. i immediately said and said he was WW, then sorry he proceeded to say(Thank you. Your report has been submitted.). then (no u). pretty ignorant.

this was not me but before this he caused an accident with (Another119-)at (56:33.70) he went WW again then cut back across into the correct lane. where he decided to undertake (Another119) making contact and causing him to spin out. (56:40.00) all he said was (wow). no sorry at all just drove off WW somewhere else.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gtgtpkz5yb1bl6/frs%20ata%20ww.mpr?dl=0
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

At 56:33 to 56:40 we see Ata exhibiting some aggressive driving, sure, but I don't think he intended to hit Another119. You can see he immediately turns away when Another119's car suddenly changes direction, so I would say this isn’t really his fault.

At 58:46: again, some aggressive driving, but as soon as he sees the cars (you and Rallikäik) come around the corner he attempts to move onto the correct side. It’s just bad luck that you both unfortunately happen to turn into each other here - he tries to avoid you, you try to avoid him, you are on the wrong-side now - and then you collide with each other. I don’t really think you can blame either driver here, because you both just try to avoid each other and accidentally happen to move into each other’s direction, resulting in this crash.

Ata did say “rebort” and then seems to copy GT4Tube’s bind (which he has as a joke, it seems) but the way this is written obviously indicates to me that it’s a joke and from the chatlog we can see he didn’t actually report you.

Chatlog Wrote:2019-04-26 18:47:24 UTC One (Jamaica) aa25 | FRS | Ata. : Thank you. Your report has been submitted.
2019-04-26 18:47:22 UTC One (Jamaica) rcdriftdaber [LLD]Cÿnn : you were ww?
2019-04-26 18:47:17 UTC One (Jamaica) aa25 | FR`S | Ata. : rebort

To summarise: no action will be taken here against Ata.

Cynn: you often report very minor incidents that are not really worth any administrative action, and things that could be resolved in-game. I encourage you to think about how you attempt to resolve these issues with other players, and if you feel like an admin must be involved, it would be useful for you to thoroughly check your own replay/report before submitting them to see if any action really needs to be taken.

Thanks for the report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's