[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Computer/MDT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Computer System? AKA MDT

For Med/Res could be location of the call itself, along with Caller name snd such. Severity of thr call (i.e. using tow call for low and tow with danger for higher priority)
Also a map with approx Location, maybe a page powered by the Insim, that only emergency services can access?

For Cops, same as above but also with Police call outs, and respind to back up via the MDT and also see how many times a person got pulled over, also fill out a ticket there instead of the systen in game?

Something like this, which ever can be done. Would be cool.
(2019-04-27 17:48)Moonlight.Neko Wrote: [ -> ]Computer System? AKA MDT

For Med/Res could be location of the call itself, along with Caller name snd such. Severity of thr call (i.e. using tow call for low and tow with danger for higher priority)
Also a map with approx Location, maybe a page powered by the Insim, that only emergency services can access?

For Cops, same as above but also with Police call outs, and respind to back up via the MDT and also see how many times a person got pulled over, also fill out a ticket there instead of the systen in game?

Something like this, which ever can be done. Would be cool.

I think this would be cool. Instead of speaking as much in chat, you could write a ticket with a description of what happened. When cops pull you over they could see your record of tickets etc. +1 from me!
Hmm. To elaborate on this again,
Could be insim or could be a page within the TC website, or even both.

Also limit the amount if cops per chase, and even Tows per callout as well. Maybe like 2, unless ine the onscene units request support. All powered throygh the MDT, in game or on a web page.
+1 on this. It would truly benefit the MED-RES experience.
Reference URL's