[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: EE3

- Time & Date of Incident 25 April- After 15:20 UCT

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bt644v4m7...n.rar/file

- Replay Timestamps:
What happend earlier?
I was drifting and doing donuts on my own and don't even touch anyone. He was cop and he don't even chase me (He mustn't its ok). He said me dont stunt in roads but i wasnt stunting i was drifting and doing donuts. They are not forbidden.

1.12. Stunts:
Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players. Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.

1.12.1. Do not drift around roundabouts.
Drifting while passing through is tolerated, however rule 1.2 still applies.

1.12.2. Arab drifting (aka Tafheet (تفحيط) or Hajwalah) is only allowed in stunt-zones.
There is nothing about normal drifting and donuts on normal roads.

He kick me after i keep drifting.

After kick is avaliable on MPR.

00.00 to 1.30- We are talking about what happend earlier.
2.10 - I'm drifting without touch anyone on clear road which is not illegal.
2.20 - I'm letting chase go. Still nothing illegal.
2.33 - I let last cop go.
3.05 - I'm drifting on clear road. Crash was on my own and dont even touch anyone. No one was affected by this accident

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

To be honest there is nothing illegal. The ban reason says ''Provoking accidents'' but i just crashed once and no one was affected by this accident, that was on my own. I really don't know why he banned me 30 days for this reason. I think thats very unfair.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
(2019-04-30 16:51)South Wrote: [ -> ]I was drifting and doing donuts on my own and don't even touch anyone. He was cop and he don't even chase me (He mustn't its ok). He said me dont stunt in roads but i wasnt stunting i was drifting and doing donuts. They are not forbidden.

Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

(2019-04-30 16:51)South Wrote: [ -> ]2.10 - I'm drifting without touch anyone on clear road which is not illegal.
3.05 - I'm drifting on clear road. Crash was on my own and dont even touch anyone. No one was affected by this accident

Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

(2019-04-30 16:51)South Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest there is nothing illegal. The ban reason says ''Provoking accidents'' but i just crashed once and no one was affected by this accident, that was on my own. I really don't know why he banned me 30 days for this reason. I think thats very unfair.

Ok, I see you are not so bright and unable to put together action and its reaction, so I will tell you straight what you were banned for.
You were banned for breaking rule 1.2. by intentionally nearly causing a crash with me twice, probably to provoke me to chase you.
Just in case your intelligence still doesn't let you figure out what I'm talking about, the actions I'm talking about are shown at 2:10 and 3:05 timestamps in your replay.

PS: Claiming that I banned you for no reason and that you did absolutely nothing wrong only shows that you are not ready to be unbanned yet.
Well, I already knew that it wouldn't open the ban before post was sent. I just want to show everyone how emotional and coward you are. You ban me 30 days just for donuts and crash myself. You are copping for money. You never chase peoples that trying to escape. I never see you start a chase a guy who drives good. Only chase new guys that pay tickets. And I just want to show everyone that you are nothing without the power of management. Au revoir!

PS: Your other emotional and unfair things;
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=29717
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=30338
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=30345
Lmao.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's