[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - [COP]Tingle (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: RED BOTTOMS

Their LFS Username(s): AdreesTinkler
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Tingle

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 01/05/19
Time of Incident: Around 22:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): (around 17:30) Cop pulls me over for speeding, (nothing wrong there) after i accidentally bump his car when reversing, as i'm typing "sorry" he fines me for "causing an accident" £150, i pay that and then he says "Free money ty" and tries to chase me again for parking ticket when i stopped because i was being pulled over.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=0022...8262223796
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

The speeding fine was genuine, the causing an accident fine was also genuine. Don't reverse into the back of people, especially a cop. I've spoken to tingle about allowing more time before attempting to issue an illegal parking fine, but better cooperation from your side would have avoided this situation. I've also asked tingle to communicate better when there is a dispute about a fine.

The pair of you unfortunately didn't help the situation at all, please work on communicating properly and fully understanding the rule you are about to accuse someone of breaking.

There is no need for any administrative penalties here.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's