[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Skins police for approval. (Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I would like to present two police skins for approval.
I have tried to be faithful to the original design, but adding areas of high luminosity so that the car can be recognized as a police car.

They are designs of skins of the "Guardia Civil de Trafico" of Spain. Its basic colors are dark green and white.

I hope you like my designs and that they can be used on your server, since a few days ago I passed the police exam and I would like to play with these skins.

Thank you

[Image: 2vnhtoy.jpg]

[Image: 13zpdol.jpg]
Moved to the Skin Approvals forum.

Your skin currently doesn't meet cop skin regulations.

Quote:4.4.3 "POLICE"
The word POLICE (or POLIZEI, POLITIE, POLITIA or similar) must be clearly visible on the front, back and sides of the vehicle in a clear font, in colours contrasting with the background.

I'd also like you to take some pictures of the car in-game (I'd recommend doing this after you make the above amendment).

Then I'll forward this for further discussions.
The police that represents my skin is "Guardia Civil", of Spain, I can not put police in its place.
For example:
In Spain: Guardia Civil.
In France: Gendarmerie Nationale.
In Italy: Carabinieri.
They are police bodies of recognized world prestige. That's why I think it's equivalent to use any of those names.
But if it is not possible, then I will use a standard skin.

[Image: aepk6q.jpg]

[Image: 2ch184l.jpg]
We can not allow every version of police in every language in the world, it must be simelar to police.
If it do not comply with rule 4.4.3, then we can not approve it either.
It is not a language, it is a proper name. The traffic police in Spain is the Guardia Civil.
I believe that it does comply with 4.4.3, since it is similar.
Police: uk and USA
Polizei: Germany
Politie: NL
Gendarmerie: France
Carabinieri: Italy
Guardia Civil: Spain
The important thing is that the skin is recognized as a police car, right? I think it is clearly recognized.

[Image: 58.jpg]

[Image: Alfa-romeo-159-Guardia-Civil-Tr%C3%A1fico.jpg]
If you can't follow the rule, there is no chance the skin will be approved.
No amount of arguing will change this.
4.4.3 "POLICE"
The word POLICE (or POLIZEI, POLITIE, POLITIA or similar) must be clearly visible on the front, back and sides of the vehicle in a clear font, in colours contrasting with the background.

This refers to the police being identifiable .eg POLICE, POLIZEI, POLITIE, POLITIA are all identifiable by the "POL"/"POLI" in the start, you don't have to speak the language to know those are police where as in your case the only people who would know that is police are those who speak Spanish.

it's not about if it says police in any language, it's about police being clearly visible to all, The word POLICE (or POLIZEI, POLITIE, POLITIA or similar)

Police: uk and USA <--- Similar
Polizei: Germany <--- Similar
Politie: NL <--- Similar
Gendarmerie: France <--- Not similar
Carabinieri: Italy <--- Not similar
Guardia Civil: Spain <--- Not similar
I understand this.
I will use another authorized design.
Thank you very much for your help.
Archiving this.

Skin Submission Denied
The skin in this thread has been denied approval and may not be used on the servers until a subsequent request is approved!
Reference URL's