[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: mr.3qdh

- Time & Date of Incident: 2016-10-18 22:14

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Unfortunately, there is no
- Replay Timestamps : Unfortunately, there is no

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban :

my ban was for ignoring the rules >> and in that time i was young and my english was bad and understand that I was sorry for the inconvenience >>> now we r in 2019 and i become more responsable >...I apologize very much for the mistake and it will not happen again and I will be happy if my ban is removed. Greetings!
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
how much time i suppossed to wait >>>>> can u tell me the name of admin who ban me?
This ban was issued almost 3 years ago, hence these requests cannot always be handled immediately. We have a life ourselves too and spend our freetime on administrative work.

While that being said, the admin who banned you should be replying here within the next days, be patient.

Edit: I have talked with the admin, he is currently away and can not deal with this request until Thursday at the earliest.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

It's been three years, I've unbanned you.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's