[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report----- ñ ÿ å z ì ¿ (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:CRC Titan2000

Their LFS Username(s):crzmi
Their In-game Nickname(s):ñ ÿ å z ì ¿

Incident Information

Date of Incident:3.05.2019
Time of Incident:8:40 am

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

47,58 ram civilian without sorry

57.56 ram civilian without sorry

I think that you do not want such drivers on the server

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/onsysq8s0f3igy...e.mpr?dl=0
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
You did not do anything in an attemt to resolve this issue yourself.

Quote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

Code:
2019-05-03 06:28:50 UTC    One (Blackwood)        CRC Titan2000        [6S] Titan [COP] : с я е z м ї - thanks for report
2019-05-03 06:29:34 UTC    One (Blackwood)        CRC Titan2000        [6S] Titan [COP] : brb for report
2019-05-03 06:39:08 UTC    One (Blackwood)        CRC Titan2000        [6S] Titan [COP] : с я е z м ї - you can see later your report in tc forum ty

Guidelines for how to deal with rulebreakers:
http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma...lebreakers

Quote:1. Communicate properly
You should always talk properly before calling an admin or reporting. Giving the rulebreaker rational and friendly hints can help them follow the rules. A report is not always necessary. A report is needed if the offence is severe or if the user does not improve.

Give people a chance to improve, instantly going to the forum and for them later to get a notice on their screen is not always as helpful. Often if you manage to establish a conversation with them, it can be more helpful and successful. If you are unable to get in contact with them, then you can take it further to a report.

I have looked at the replay, I will only issue a confirmable warning this time. Please keep what I wrote above in mind for next time.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's