[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + -report- LOXISLOXIS (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: ante bekavac

Their LFS Username(s): LOXISLOXIS
Their In-game Nickname(s): Drifter Demis

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 5th May 2019
Time of Incident: Roughly 00:30 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 7:10 - swearing and insulting me.... raging after chase
- 14:40 - insulting second time after he was busted
- 15:25- trying to explain that insulting and swearing is not allowed his response was "pff"

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/file/iffdb1cjqq...S.mpr/file

Note: He did !report command on me.... id like if someone can check that and remove it if it was false report
(2019-05-05 02:06)///Microwave Wrote: [ -> ]Your LFS Username: ante bekavac

Their LFS Username(s): LOXISLOXIS
Their In-game Nickname(s): Drifter Demis

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 5th May 2019
Time of Incident: Roughly 00:30 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 7:10 - swearing and insulting me.... raging after chase
- 14:40 - insulting second time after he was busted
- 15:25- trying to explain that insulting and swearing is not allowed his response was "pff"

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/file/iffdb1cjqq...S.mpr/file

Note: He did !report command on me.... id like if someone can check that and remove it if it was false report

I had these problems because you always chasing me you raised me a lot of money / ramming and crashes in pursuit!

You can see in this replay you sent that it's like I say! with: [COP] Tingle & You
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Next time microwave, there is a format that must be used. Copying from other older reports do not copy the formatting. Always copy from this thread: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1

(2019-05-05 11:58)LOXISLOXIS Wrote: [ -> ]I had these problems because you always chasing me you raised me a lot of money

Code:
2019-05-05 00:30:10 UTC        loxisloxis    [MED] «Demis»    -456 €    fine    Bust fine: ante bekavac
2019-04-25 20:33:12 UTC        loxisloxis    [MED] «Demis»    -611 €    fine    Bust fine: ante bekavac
2018-12-10 18:43:41 UTC        loxisloxis    [MED] «Demis»    -544 €    fine    Bust fine: ante bekavac

These are the 3 times he have issued you a ticket the last 6 months.
Every other chase he has been in with you is when he have joined a !backup call. Including the chases he was involved in as a backup he have been chasing and busting you 6 times the last 6 months.

(2019-05-05 11:58)LOXISLOXIS Wrote: [ -> ]ramming and crashes in pursuit!

You do not provide any timestamp of these incidents, neiter have you ever reported them here on the forums.
When you say "nice ram" during the chase I withnessed it was not ramming, it was simply a manouver to block you from driving further, you took little to no damage from it.

I would also like to say, cops pitting you is not them ramming you.

LOXISLOXIS you will be banned for breaking several of our rules, I suggest you calm more down until next time. Always attemt to talk with people before reporting them. Shouting "ok report" is not talking.

Quote:1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.

3.1. Do not leave the chase.
Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server. Regular pit stops to repair your car are allowed.

Microwave: I have made the !report that was made on you invalid.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's