[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - -report- AdreesTinkler (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: LOXISLOXIS

Their LFS Username(s): AdreesTinkler
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]Tingle

Incident Information
- Random chases!
Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
-

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1os9rqr0v...9.mpr/file
Note: He always chased me, he took away almost all the money I had!
he does it with others he will have made so much money unfairly!
We're not just going to take your word for it unfortunately, we need to see actual evidence in the form of an MPR. If you can't do this, I'll have to archive this report.
(2019-05-05 12:43)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]We're not just going to take your word for it unfortunately, we need to see actual evidence in the form of an MPR. If you can't do this, I'll have to archive this report.

Done
And the rest.. need relevant timestamps too.
We have already been through this. Today I fined you for speeding and so it was hardly arbitrary. Yesterday you engaged in multiple chases, abused multiple players and pitted before being busted multiple times too...

There isn't anything else to add from my side.

(2019-05-05 12:28)LOXISLOXIS Wrote: [ -> ]he took away almost all the money I had!

[Image: qrn3JE.gif]

You could have stopped, taken the fine and appealed it on the forum but you decided to enter multiple chases and lost multiple chases. Hence, you lost your money.
You've failed to follow the basic instructions mentioned here when submitting your report. You should also consider using the refund request section for issues relating to unfair fines.

When you're ready to put in the effort we'll investigate your reports, this one will be archived for the above reason.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's