[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: I Carnt Spe1l

● Time & Date of Incident: Do not know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont have sorry
● Replay Timestamps: Again do not have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I did have a 120 days ban a week ago but today i checked the TC ban list and its says. " Make an unban request" So i am making this thread asking for an unban i have not been on TC for maybe 3weeks or so. I have learnt from my mistake and would like to appeal to you for an unban Thank you for reading my unban request.
Hi there,

Your original ban was somewhat unrelated to your latest one. I perm banned you because, before you were able to come back online again, I wanted to hear your reasoning for continually (every day for a few days if I remember correctly) harassing one of our members over Discord, and calling them a nazi.
Oo i will try explain my actions (not very good with word) So yh when i was 1st banned i joined TC discord and spoke to Sadie (she banned me for 1st problem) I asked for unban etc etc was told to post on forum so i did then my ban was changed for 7days to 3days. I wanted to play TC on the 4/20/19. You know 420 day lol but sadie said she moved my ban from 7days to 3. I was little angry as 420 is once a year lol. I know 420 is not a reason to be unbanned but wanted to try. I did say "Spe1l04/20/2019
you nazi (no rules about insults over discord)" to sadie. Wasn't my best moment but can only learn from mistakes right. I did then asked everyday for 3-4days "can i get unbanned" each reply was no etc etc then left it for a few days then messaged sadie again asking for unban answer still no. Ban then went to 120days got blocked by sadie and banned from TC discord. Then check TC website yesterday and noticed it said to ask for unban so i have done. you ask what my reasoning was to ask sadie everyday. No reason really just simple being a bit of a troll expected to be blocked instant but nah so yh no clue what i should be writing but look forward to your reply thank you
Well, I hope you are truthful when you say it wasn't your best moment and you'll learn from it. This could have been avoided if you just used common sense and went through the normal avenues to get unbanned (as you have now), and didn't try to troll or whatever. Also, while 'no rules about insults over Discord' is accurate, you're still making it very obvious that you know you shouldn't do what you did, especially after multiple times being told 'no'. Where there's no specific rule, we still do use discretion for stuff like this and have banned people in the past who harassed members.

Anyway, if you can give me your word it won't happen again to any of our members I'll remove the perm ban. I'm not going to touch your other bans though. It's usually not how this works, but on this occasion I think it should be alright for you to create another unban request (not an appeal) for your other bans and deal with them separately.
You are 100% correct i did lack common sense at the time. You have my word there will not a be a repeat or any other problems from me on TC. If you could remove my perm ban that would be great. I will not appeal any previous ban as to be fair the bans are justifyed. Thank you for hearing me out tho Biggrin hope to see you ingame soon.
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's