[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + HAKU COP (Report Archived by Gaz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:nxggera

Their LFS Username(s):shadowfast
Their In-game Nickname(s):Haku [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:09/05/2019
Time of Incident: 19:15ish

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I was chasing a suspect on the highway when Haku crashes my car and causes me to spin and lose chase. I realized he was also in a chase. I asked him why he crashed me and to apologize, he ignored me. I joined spectators and waited until he finished his chase then asking him for an apology. He said "you should move for chase" which isn't an excuse to ram someone off the track anyway. I told him I was also in a chase and asked him yet again for an apology to which he refused and responds "ok".

Behaviour such as this is to be expected from new players but this guy isn't new and he knows what he's doing.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.dropbox.com/s/ypp2ocolkdpbn1q/crashing.mpr?dl=0
Please add in some timestamps from your replay, or at least include them next time.

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
sorry for ramming you but you were suddenly between my suspect and me. also when 4 cops is behind you and much faster, why don't you just move to the side ? anyway sry for ram
apology accepted. Why didn't you just say sorry online bro, this forum stuff is a hassle on both ends.
To be fair, you could have moved out of the way of the other chase coming behind you, however that does not excuse Haku from ramming into you and failing to apologise. It doesn't seem intentional, in all honesty, but that does not make it acceptable.

I have warned him about this in-game, and he took full responsibility for his actions.

As you can see, he has apologised now in this thread, and also did in-game to me.

Thanks.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's