[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Would not leave me alone (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Nxggera

Their LFS Username(s):Robiii47
Their In-game Nickname(s):[R]Robert

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 1st incident on 10/05/19 2nd on 12/05/19
Time of Incident: 1st incident (unknown) 2nd incident - around 2pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Past few days I've been playing this guy wouldn't leave me alone, always behind me tailgating or in front slowing down on purpose. I can take this but just to push it the extra mile he crashed me multiple times.

On the 1st incident at (38:11) I pulled someone over and he decided to get involved. As I pulled out with Filla in front of me who slowed down to turn into the pits, I slowed down as if I didn't it would have caused an accident. Robert and his mate ram into the back of my car. I decided to just let it go and not chase as it'd probably make things escalate. Again after I pull out he tailgates me and rams me again.

2nd incident at (14:30) I was driving as a Rescue Vehicle at the speed limit in my correct lane. Robert comes up behind me as he has been for the last few days and starts to tailgate again. I receive an SOS call to which i pull to the side of the road to answer. He decides it's a perfect chance to ram me again.

This behavior is sickening, I can't even enjoy TC city driving servers because of this guy constantly ramming me off and making stupid excuses to justify his actions. Seriously putting me off LFS and something needs to be done to stop this happening.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
(incident 1) https://uploadir.com/u/aklhcwc0
(incident 2) https://uploadir.com/u/3fui60d0
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
1. When you pulled over Filla, you hit Filla, and when i pulled up behind you, i did not touch you, so don't lie.
2. At 38:39 in the first replay you suddenly changed lanes cutting filla off, and you fined him for something that was your fault.
3.in the second replay, you suddenly slammed on your brakes, and i was just about to congratulate you on your driving in local chat, because i noticed that you used the left turn lane correctly this time. I also apologised for the crash, i did not mean it.
You've been constantly harassing me the whole time these aren't the only incidents. I refunded the fine for Filla after checking mpr
If you think that i "harrased" you, put up a valid replay.
check the replays mate. And typing "nice report" in game isn't going to help you.
when i stopped next to you in the first video to "harras" you, i actually told you to respect the lanes on the road because you are a cop, and cops have to drive by the road laws. It's not the first time when you don't know how to use a lane properly and you crash someone.
The entire stream last night you were slowing in front of me and when i overtake you, you'd floor it. Tailgating and blocking someone off like that is harassment.
Some of the incidents are a little bit questionable. By this I mean partly avoidable or provoked by another party. However there is enough evidence that shows robiii47 is; harassing you and intentionally hitting your car. He doesn't seem to have a great deal of respect for you to be honest, something which he has been warned about recently. This isn't how we want our players to act around here. User will be banned for 14 days.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's