[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: WaszPan82
Time & Date of Incident: 2019-05-15 16:46:27 UTC One

Replay / Screenshot Link: Unfortunately, there is no
Replay Timestamps : Unfortunately, there is no
Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban :
I want to apologize to everyone I have offended, I am not a prejudiced person, I did not write it deliberately, the moment of excitement I missed the right key and made a very insulting word, at the same time I would like to please consider my prayers

to justify
I wanted to write something like a thick action, fz5 put me in the wall. I would not ask hem if he would add half to fine, after an insulting . I am sorry for this situation and my bad eng. language.
I apologize very much for the mistake and it will not happen again

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Moved thread to correct area
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Based on your history I don't think you're being completely honest here. Your knowledge of the English language is also not my problem either. There was no attempt made to correct yourself and in the context of the situation, including the line after that is a little bit concerning.

On your previous ban: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=30666 you confirmed with "yes i understand" to improving your attitude. This hasn't quite changed yet, it's only when an admin approaches you that you have an excuse for such actions.

You can certainly benefit from your time out, please return acting more maturely and being careful of what you say to people.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's