[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - LOXISLOXIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: LOXISLOXIS
Nickname: [Drifter] ™ ~ Demis
Cop rights revoked? (Yes / No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free / language): I just want to improve my skills at the COP.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Corrected title
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I confirm that I have read and understood the guide !!
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 28/05/19

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], TAZxx [T]

Assistance Present: Charlie [CA], Ephwurd [CA], Gaz [CA], Kyle [CA], Sky [CA]

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: You initiated chase well, with all needed commands. Your general car control was pretty good and you kept your tires at good temperature. Your braking and reactions to suspect's moves were mostly good as well. Most of your PITs were ok.

Improvements: You decided to go for a PIT on wrong side of road when there was traffic oncoming. I am aware that you might have not expected traffic to be present at training server at all, so I can understand your mistake. Just remember to pay attention to traffic when chasing on main servers, don't initiate PIT if it would endager anyone and apologize when you make a mistake and cause crash.
You hitted layout objects a few times during the chase. In future, please pay attention to layout objects, avoid hitting them when possible. Also avoid making any risky moves, since, as you experienced in training chase, such moves may cause you to gain serious damage, get stuck and lose chase.
You were driving very close to your suspect when you were at Shopping Mall junction. You were unable to react in time, hitted barrier and flipped, which ended your chase. When approaching places, where you can expect your suspect to do any sudden move, keep distance to be able to react in time.

Notes: Try not to repeat your mistakes described above. I believe with a little more practice your copping will be much better. Your cop rights will be returned soon.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's