[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report SebaDFGT (Report Archived by Kyle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Xx_Huguinho753_xX

Their LFS Username(s):SebaDFGT
Their In-game Nickname(s): Ð-MaX. Seba

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 28/05/2019 (monday)
Time of Incident: 23:41:30 / in mpr: 26:08; 26:29; 27:30; 27:53; and keeps....

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Starting on 26:08 the reported user starts blocking rubenx which i saw my self, after it both keep ramming theirselves even on rules saying:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
The 4 users shown on the replay keep doing until the last timestamp i gave when i confroted SebaDFGT about the same (i got a little mad because they were constantly doing it and it did affect my game when almost caused a crash with Rakan) so after confronted with the rules, the user jokes with the situation and uses ironic about it even desrepecting me with childish attitude.
This behaviour should be solved as it destroy completly the conduct of the game himself.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/uerssw1ss...r.mpr/file
We was having fun with these guys and one of they caused an accident (not my fault) you took it too serious but okay , admins are the boss here Tongue
(2019-05-28 00:20)SebaDFGT Wrote: [ -> ]We was having fun with these guys and one of they caused an accident (not my fault) you took it too serious but okay , admins are the boss here Tongue

Are you serious?? as much as you say you just assume revenge ramming?
I saw you blocking the guy and keep deliberatly ramming.
I experienced myself that rule so i know. And you guys did prejudicate my game while joking in the middle of autobahn.
A simple sorry and some respect and maturity could avoid a waste of our both time and admins too.
Did i hit you sir? Say that to the other guy please Smile , and yes they was ramming me too , we was just having some fun , you dont understand? And sorry about "prejudicate" ur game or ur life Sad
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2019-05-28 02:08)SebaDFGT Wrote: [ -> ]Did i hit you sir? Say that to the other guy please Smile , and yes they was ramming me too , we was just having some fun , you dont understand? And sorry about "prejudicate" ur game or ur life Sad

"Dont you understand" that you were involved too? Messing around in too in middle of the road? You did broke at least two rules (Dont RAM others, say sorry after hit)
Now Dont come Being all inocent when you kept desrespecting after i warned you about the report made and you could explain yourself.
It can be saw on chatlog. You just acting like that now to Dont get the consequencies.....
This leads to nothing other than arguing, closed during investigation.
Sorry for the delay.

sebadfgt has received a permanant ban. Additionally, .w. has received a 45-day ban.

Thanks.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's