[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - False auto-greeting fine (Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: CyanOnur
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): N/A

- Time & Date of Incident 06.06.19 15:57

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://i.hizliresim.com/GZ143N.jpg
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I meant to type that to Alysavos, but Luka connected fast and I got a fine.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Just FYI, the link you provided do not work.

Code:
2019-06-06 12:57:33 UTC    One (Jamaica)                LukaVader is connecting...
2019-06-06 12:57:36 UTC    One (Jamaica)                LukaVader connected (LukaVader)
2019-06-06 12:57:36 UTC    One (Jamaica)        manolixsvouros        [PH]Alysavos™ : Hello, LukaVader
2019-06-06 12:57:36 UTC    One (Jamaica)                [PH]Alysavos™ was fined 250€ for using automatic greetings.
2019-06-06 12:57:36 UTC    One (Jamaica)        cyanonur        [CSR] CyanOnur : LukaVader is connecting...
2019-06-06 12:57:36 UTC    One (Jamaica)                [CSR] CyanOnur was fined 250€ for using automatic greetings.

What I really do not understand is why you needed to post that message, and therefore need a refund?
It is not a surprice for experienced players here that copying those messages will lead to a greating fine.
Oh god, sorry again... Anyway, let me explain.
Alysavos and LukaVader are my friends. We were cruising together when the "LukaVader is connecting..." message came up. I had figured I should send that message again, to emphasize it. Luka connected faster than expected, and I got a auto-greeting fine.
Well, you are aware of the auto fine system for this, and if we had to refund each time someone got fined for posting the "xxx is connecting" we would most likely have multiple of these requests daily. Its 250€, not a whole lot, be more careful next time.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's