[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [CSR] TOW Skin Approval (Approved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1450]
[attachment=1451]
[attachment=1452]
This is our new TOW skin, please take a look.
(I have the permission of [CSR] Management)
The link do not work.
Whoops... I'll upload them again in attachment form when I get back home, sorry about that
I updated my post.
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
Hi there,

Unfortunately we're reluctant to approve the skin in its current state for the following reasons:
  • The use of red, rather than the traditional yellow, makes the skin somewhat resemble a MED/RES skin more than a tow skin.
  • This skin is quite "low-profile" for a TOW skin, meaning that there is a noticeable lack of markings (i.e. patterns such as the yellow triangular/diagonal ones you often see on most skins or Battenburg or similar) which would make it hard to tell it apart from a civilian skin, especially at a distance, especially from the back.
  • The back does not have any mention of TOW, along with little to no markings, and since it's red it could easily be mistaken for a MED/RES skin.

Some suggestions:
  • You may want to try to make the text/design yellow, since this would make it more obvious that it is a TOW skin.
  • Add more large, obvious markings around the car as a whole, especially the back since there are none there currently.

Let us know if you want to update it or if we should close the thread.

Cheers.
I'll change the skin to match what you said.
(Also one thing, I've just finished making stripes on the back, the original TC Tow skin has "Caution" written on the back instead of "Tow", can I keep it as "Caution", now that the back is more visible?)
(2019-06-12 09:38)CyanOnur Wrote: [ -> ](Also one thing, I've just finished making stripes on the back, the original TC Tow skin has "Caution" written on the back instead of "Tow", can I keep it as "Caution", now that the back is more visible?)

Sure.
Alright, this is the skin. Only difference is it says CAUTION on the back instead.
[attachment=1460]
[attachment=1461]
[attachment=1462]
Much better - thanks for your efforts.

The skin in post #10 of this thread is approved.

Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!
Reference URL's