[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Requests. WHY ? (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: EE3

● Time & Date of Incident: 06.06.2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link: No Replay
● Replay Timestamps: No Timestamp

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
To be honest I really don't know why i getting banned. I was banned by Adrian 30 days before because crashed myself. Forum thread is here; http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=31182

This time I banned by Adrian again (learned by Sadie) but why. I got a warning today about wrongsiding.
But nobody talked to me while I was in server. I wasn't crash anyone head to head. I wasn't argue with anyone. There was too many time for talk to me if there is something wtong but when i exit the server and rejoin about 1-2 hours later i got warning. I said OK maybe I did something but it seems weird. After that I was in server about 2 hours. I joined a lot of chases as COP and as suspect. I wasn't crash to anyone, I wasn't argue with anyone. If i was on WW and someone coming on front, I've thrown myself into the farest run of grass for safety, nobody get damaged, there was no problem, Adrian has too many time for talk to me if there is something wrong but he waited for me to leave the server for do something, twice (When giving warning, when for ban me). On ban list, He said ''Excessive wrongsiding, causing or nearly causing multiple crashes as result''. But there is nothing. I can find a lot of witnesses that I didn't do anything wrong. I wish I have MPR. I didn't think I'd be banned and I didn't take MPR because I couldn't do anything wrong. This ban seems personel issue. I want this and the previous event to be examined by other administrators. Also I want proofs from Adrian that I did something wrong.

Check previous ban for crashing myself;
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=31182
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Ok, what a coincidence you again don't know what wrong you have done. So let me refresh your memory:

>> Replays <<

Replay 1 - these actions have leaded to warning:
- 1:00:38 - traffic was clearly visible on map, it was easily avoidable by simply staying on correct side of road; traffic had to brake and turn right to avoid you
- 1:03:20 - again, we were clearly visible on map; although you didn't cause crash this time, I'm pretty sure it was only case of luck and you would hit us if only we were these few meters ahead; such ignorant driving pisses me off quite hard, at this point you brought my attention; and no, I won't believe that you calculated it that perfectly
- 1:16:02 - I can't see any reason at all why you drive on wrong side of road there, barely avoiding oncoming traffic
Around 1:16:20 I finished my chase and started watching replay to check what happend, you disconnected minute later. I can't see that "too many time" there.

Replay 2 - these actions have leaded to ban:
- 13:23 - totally unnecessary wrongsiding, you made decision to go this way when traffic was already in sight
- 16:10 - again putting traffic in danger, it was clearly visible on map as well as in front of you
- 16:46 - same as above
- 18:13 - same as above, at that time I thought you will hit me; at this point you brought my attention
- 22:05 - finally you caused a crash by your wrongsiding, traffic was visible on map; on the replay it looks like you spectated in last second, but take a look at reaction of crashed car at the replay, it clearly shows that collision happend
Also worth to mention timestamps posted above show only your wrongsiding, which is not the only rule-break that happend just during that one chase. At 20:40 you are seen ramming civilian and at 22:44 you are seen ignoring sirens and causing crash with cop in chase.

The warning has been issued at 2019-06-06 13:31:50 UTC, you confirmed that warning at 2019-06-06 13:54:52 UTC. The action of second replay takes place sometime around 2019-06-06 16:00:00 UTC. The warning message said pretty clearly what you did wrong and what to avoid in future, but just about 2 hours later you are seen doing exactly the same. Did you really expect another warning?

Also, before you say how awful admin I am and that I was constantly watching you just to find a reason to ban you, please notice that both times you brought my attention to your wrongsiding yourself. In Replay 1 it would was incident at 1:03:20, in Replay 2 it was incident at 18:13. Until these two timestamps I was doing something else and I didn't care at all what you are doing.

The incidents shown above took place in only two of your chases. You said yourself that you participated in a lot of chases yesterday, so I guess I would find even more of such rule-breaks if I took a look at other replays I have. But I'm sorry, I don't feel like spending even more time on you.
All your timestamps says almost crashing, almost hitting, almost almost almost etc. Only 22.05 you are right. But i did Shift+S last second that time for not hurt anyone. But its not works. In 22.44 i was just leaving pits. I said sorry two times after touching him and he don't mind this thing. You are clearly saying " I was constantly watching you just to find a reason to ban you". Thats what I'm talking about. You are only watching me for find any reasons. Should any admin watch only one person for ban him? You make this thing personel that dont unbecoming to an admin. Also please take a look at here https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...tid=30345. You did something way worse than me here. Wrongsiding as cop, hitting sirens, no sorry, don't talk to user that who wants to talk you. If you are very fair and obey the rules, whats that? There is too many peoples in TC thinks same as me about you. Do you ever think why everybody complain about you? Why not Carl, Tazz, Sadie etc. . I got banned by Tazz before but i don't say anything because he is right. Same as Carl. But you're looking for the mistakes of people you don't like for ban them(say it yourself). That makes you unfair and silly. In TC, crash happens, shit happens. We are saying sorry if something happen and we are going on our way. In your replays i only got 2 mistakes and i say sorry for them and other peoples don't care that. Other timestamps all about "almost". Thats why i want my ban removed and I want you to be fairer.
(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]All your timestamps says almost crashing, almost hitting, almost almost almost etc.

Yes because you clearly doesn't understand the rule you broke, nor what I said in warning. Let me quote that rule:

Rules Wrote:1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long as nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.

I mean, I know these are way more than 4 words in a row and may be hard to understand for some people, so let me just cut the important part which you for some reason can't acknowledge:

Rules Wrote:as long as nobody else gets disturbed or endangered

Sorry, I can't make that text any bigger, I hope that size is big enough for you to notice.

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]Only 22.05 you are right.

No.

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]You are clearly saying " I was constantly watching you just to find a reason to ban you".

No, you are clearly taking this sentence out of context:

(2019-06-07 13:08)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Also, before you say how awful admin I am and that I was constantly watching you just to find a reason to ban you, please notice [...]

Again the same problem, too much words to process at once, I will try my best to cut only important parts:

(2019-06-07 13:08)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]before you say [...] that I was constantly watching you just to find a reason to ban you

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]Thats what I'm talking about.

You seem not to have any idea what you are talking about.

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]You are only watching me for find any reasons.

Can I have any proof please? Because I can actually quite easily prove that it's not true.

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]Should any admin watch only one person for ban him?

If you were as innocent as you think you are, you wouldn't end up banned even if you were constantly watched. And please, don't take that sentence out of context again.

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]You make this thing personel that dont unbecoming to an admin.

That's already boring. I show you all the proof, all the facts, then you ignore them all and cry that I "make this thing personel". How about you actually read what I'm writing and understand that sometimes (or, in your case, usually) it's your fault, instead of blaming everyone around you?

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]Also please take a look at here https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...tid=30345.

Ah shit, here we go again...
Did you already forget why did you create this thread and what's its point?

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]You did something way worse than me here. Wrongsiding as cop, hitting sirens, no sorry

Lol, that's exactly what your friend did in that report, not me. You are mixing up facts, why doesn't it surprise me anymore?

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]If you are very fair and obey the rules, whats that?

That's me being victim of rule-breaker.

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]There is too many peoples in TC thinks same as me about you.

Oh no... Now you really hurt my feelings... I'm gonna kill myself now. (sarcasm)

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]Do you ever think why everybody complain about you?

No, never, most likely because it's just false.

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]In TC, crash happens, shit happens.

You are right, that's exactly why people like you get banned. To try and make our servers more enjoyable place, without crashes and "shit".

(2019-06-07 13:39)South Wrote: [ -> ]I want you to be fairer.

If by "fairer" you mean let you break server rules and ruin fun for other players then no, I won't be.
You wrote so long, but I can't see any answer. The only thing you do is spatchcock, sarcasm, cutting words and write them with big letters to look right. Thats why i say "I want this and the previous event to be examined by other administrators." at first. We are going nowhere with you because you act like teenager. I can't take you more seriously right now. I'm waiting for Ice (that who act like adult) to make last desicion.
(2019-06-07 15:25)South Wrote: [ -> ]You wrote so long, but I can't see any answer.

Maybe it's still not too late, visit oculist and get some glasses or something.

(2019-06-07 15:25)South Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing you do is spatchcock, sarcasm, cutting words and write them with big letters to look right.

I have no idea what "spatchcock" is.
Other than that I see nothing wrong in it, all I'm trying to do is to help you on your own request, but you are too stubborn and just keep repeating the same sentences over and over. Saddly, most of them are just false.

(2019-06-07 15:25)South Wrote: [ -> ]Thats why i say "I want this and the previous event to be examined by other administrators." at first.

Nothing stops you from appealing your ban.

(2019-06-07 15:25)South Wrote: [ -> ]We are going nowhere with you because you act like teenager.

Erm... Just compare content of my replies to content of your replies, and then ask yourself again who is making it going nowhere.
Unfortunately maturity not always comes with age, old man.

(2019-06-07 15:25)South Wrote: [ -> ]I can't take you more seriously right now. I'm waiting for Ice (that who act like adult) to make last desicion.

Unfortuantely, it's me who makes "last decision" here.

Don't forget to appeal this ban! You will get response from Ice then and we all will have one more chance to laugh at the nonsense you write. Everyone will be happy!

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's