[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hyundai Coupe (Tiburon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hyundai-coupe-20-siii-270867_large_cut.jpg]

Does anyone own (or owned) one of these? Curious as to what they are like to live with.

I am looking at a 2.0 4-speed auto. I know a 5-speed manual would be better in many ways but I'm not interest in that argument.

Any horror stories or general buying advice?

Ta.
i have friend who has the v6 option and says is a really realiable car
I may be going off topic but i don't really have experience with this specifically.

I suggest you go for a Hyundai Genesis coupe V6. It's reliable if you respect it. mine lived 6 years without changing gear oil, then the gear actuator died.
My brother has a manual version and we suffer no problems, seating is sportage, handles so nicely and of course, it mainly drifts.

Our engine is the MPi version of the V6 which only makes 303HP~

Fuel wise, we have octane 95 and it goes in an average of 11L/100km. can go 9L/100KM if weather is cold and you be gentle with the gas.

The only two things that you would want to consider, is tires and oil. it of course depends on where you are, how cold and all that but we use one of the best oil quality which is Castrol Edge 5W30, the black bottle.
Oil for it is not that cheap.
Tires are probably gonna be more expensive than the usual, you will need cheap type of tires to live.

On pictures in google it looks a simple car, irl looks much nicer.
It's also a good choice for how it performs, it's little heavier than Nissan 370z and it's faster. One of the few cars that is natural aspirated to own, that performs better than it's rivals.
Fun cars, don't expect premium quality, reliable engine.

A friend of mine has the same configuration 2.0 4 speed but he riced it to hell.
Reference URL's