[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BGT magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

good magic with a very nice trick at the end bit, still confused me how its done...
Hm, okay. Lets see. Lets assume they made certain that Harry Potter will be chosen every time. All dvd boxed could have HP on the front but some random crap on the backside and put them in the bag that all backsides pointing outward.

However, some little things still puzzling me but two things are sure:
1. Person 1 (who will be left in the final image) is waiting behind the movable screens all the time. At 1:43 he sneaks from behind the screen, behind the "curtain" , one of the hosts is holding.

2. Person 2 is also waiting behind the screen and exchanges position with the host also at 1:43. You can see the host walking behind the screen, but its not him appearing at the other side, its the "surprise guest". That guest then pushes on of the hosts and the two screens off the scene, enters the stage and drops his disguise.

Et voila Smile
Any magic trick can be solved if you watch it closely enough.

With the exception of one, the mobile phone in a beer bottle trick, without breaking the glass at all, I have seen this trick pulled off in front of my very eyes, but he wouldn't explain it. :/
Reference URL's