[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - RED unban request (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: nxggera

● Time & Date of Incident:17/06/2019 around 15:30

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://uploadir.com/u/t0sybg3r
● Replay Timestamps:
1) (57:23:00) start of chase
2) (57:40:00)
3) (58:04:00)
4) (59:03:00)
5) (59:09:00)
6) (1:00:04:00)

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

In the TC rules it states - 1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for maneuvering. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

At timestamp 2) User MariusMM obeys the rules knowing that i'm in a chase. Being aware of the rules and that the cars ahead must have been notified of the siren and the chase behind i approached the corner at speed expecting iJakei to move out the way to the left. If you look at my pedals as soon as he hit the brakes I did too and even tried to swerve from the crash, unfortunately making it look like a deliberate ram.

At timestamp 3) User MariusMM knowing i'm in a chase decides to block off the entire bridge. The cop was 30m away at the time and the insim must have shown the "MOVE FOR POLICE" message. Also at the time I had like 10fps because of my crappy computer so i couldn't react; i failed the overtake and spun out.

At timestamp 4) User MariusMM pulls very close still aware that i'm in a chase.

At timestamp 5) Casually rammed by a cop. Certain that isn't an appropriate pitting maneuver. My steering is now broken and points to the left.

At timestamp 6) This is the timestamp Carl looked at when I pmed him regarding this situation. User MariusMM well aware that i'm in a chase decides to block me off. I attempt to go for an overtake down the inside unintentionally making contact with MariusMM and causing him to roll. Too indulged in my chase I forgot to apologize for which it was my fault. My steering rack was broken to the left and when Carl saw it, it must have looked like an intentional revenge ram.

I agree that chase was out of hand, cops going ww at start, tons of madness. I could've maybe made better choices but under pressure from the chase I made silly ones. I was being blocked off most of the chase and was forced to go ww.

I feel as if this matter was judged to quickly hence I received the ban for ramming.

If I'm still in the wrong i'd be happy knowing it was fully judged.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
You seem to be using the rule about people moving for chases as an excuse to ram them out the way if they do not instantly move to the side. It's clear that you haven't quite grasped how to drive around traffic during a chase and this is something you need to understand. Ramming people is forbidden regardless of what is happening i.e a chase.

Being in a chase does not give you a free pass to dangerously wrong side causing collisions with other players and simply inserting a 'sorry' bind to make everything okay.

Yourself and whoever plays on this account is continuously causing issues and you are being penalised one way or another either by swear fines, kicks or bans every week or so and this needs to stop. You can see here that your account was granted an unban on the basis that your driving improves: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=31151

And very clearly, we still have an issue with you. Am I right?
I did NOT intentionally set out to ram people and use that excuse as a reason for ramming. Going wrong way was pretty stupid I admit but those rams were completely unintentional and I will see to it my driving improve.

I will also expect less than nothing from civilians to co-operate and move out the way before I get myself in any more chases since clearly somehow rule 1.5 doesn't apply in this situation.

I don't normally drive reckless like this. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and people blocking the chase just escalated stuff. As soon as I got the message from you to watch my driving as I'd caused a few incidents I immediately pulled over and let the cops bust me to prevent further accidents.

I generally don't get brought up for being a rammer, this was a one off. Last time I received a ban it was because people were messing on my game way back in April.
The incident @ (1:00:04:00) was very much intentional as you were aggressively beeping at the guy to move and then continued to push him off the road causing him to flip. Even if it was unintentional, a good person would acknowledge what they have just done and apologise. The other incidents were out of pure carelessness. Accept responsibility, if someone is not moving for sirens in reasonable time or is purposely blocking the chase, you can use !tc or simply find a way out instead of causing collisions such as a u-turn etc. Talk to them later and educate them or use the forum to make a report if necessary. It's not the end of the world if you lose a chase.

I'm not convinced that you fully understand the severity of this so the ban will remain. Please also work on not swearing, being kicked or warned for any misconduct in the future as you're reaching 400 hours game time and should now be setting an example.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's