[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - LOXISLOXIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: LOXISLOXIS
Nickname: [Drifter] ™ ~ Demis
Cop rights revoked? (Yes / No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free / language): I had my license revoked because I had "Ramming" I want to improve is not to repeat the mistakes I made!

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Corrected title
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 8 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You require a valid [COP] licence in order to take training. To gain a licence, you need to pass a multiple-choice exam.

To start the exam, please enter a [TC] CityDriving server:

1. Head to a Safe Zone and click the HOME button, then click "Licenses".
  2. Click "Sign Up" next to the [COP] licence
  3. You will be asked to confirm (it will cost €2500). Click OK
  4. Follow the link shown in chat, or enter the unique code here.
  5. Read the instructions at the top of the exam carefully.

Note: If you fail the exam, you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days before trying again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Hi I took the exam and I passed
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
i have read and understood it.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 07/07/19

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], Sadie [AS]

Assistance Present: Ephwurd [CA], Frozen [CA], Gaz [CA]

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: You initiated chase correctly. Your car control was good. Most of your PITs were well performed. You didn't take much of a risk (i.e. keeping distance to your suspect when approaching junctions). You respected other cop in your chase. Your map awareness was ok.

Improvements: A few of your PITs were badly performed. Always take your time when PITing your suspect, to make sure you will do it correctly.

Notes: Your cop rights will be returned soon.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's