[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Senna.0213) (Ban Reduced by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: senna.0213

● Time & Date of Incident: 30 June 2019, 18:55 (BST)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: No replay or screenshot but I have the chat log for LFS Lazy.
https://uploadir.com/u/5868nfc4

● Replay Timestamps: [None]
For chat log, see after 18:50

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Ban was issued by TC Ice

I don't really understand why I was banned although the chat log suggests that I was banned for cheating by appearing to be afk when not really afk.

"18:51:18 [TC]›Ice‹ Senna - are you going to stop pretending you're afk any time soon?"
and then shortly after
"18:52:39 [TC]›Ice‹ Senna - ok, have it your way then, banned for using cheats"

I was afk during this period and couldn't reply. When I pitted, the afk timer at the top of the screen was around 25 minutes and I did not want to leave the server as I had driven over 100kms and didn't want to lose my bonus. My car (XFG) was parked in a garage and I left the game on my laptop and was afk. I came back and it said I was banned for cheating. I would've been automatically kicked at roughly 19:00 however I believe I was falsely banned.

Thank you for reading
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello there.

I have waited for about 20 minutes of you being AFK, before talking to you, but i banned you prior to you being AFK kicked.

There's so much evidence out there you're using cheats it's not even funny, i've got a replay saved on my PC just in case you wish to view it yourself later on when you stop feeding me bullshit.
Hello,

After some thinking, I recognise that what I did was wrong and violated server rules. I used cheats, which is wrong and I apologize for my actions. However, as far as I can remember, I did not harm anyone using the cheats or gain an unfair advantage in situations such as chases. I recognise that this does not mean using cheats is right and you were completely correct in stopping me from accessing the server.
However, this is my first major incident on the server and I will make sure this will be the last. I made a mistake by using cheats but I request the team to consider shortening the ban, if possible. If not, I recognise that I made a mistake and will serve the ban period however I did not intend to pose any threat to anyone whilst using cheats. Although this does not justify my actions, I ask you to consider shortening the ban period.

Thank you
Interesting change of statement, to say the least.

You have not gained an unfair advantage? How about gaining more money with having 50% restriction on and having your car drive like an FZ5?

How about you unflipping yourself out of a fence, that would most likely take some time getting out of, if even you would get out of there?

Is that not gaining unfair advantage?
Ok, fine. I guess I'll just have to serve the ban.
Here's what we're gonna do lad.

Yes you screwed up big time. But i'll give you half the time and one last chance to prove yourself later on, how's that sound?

If you betray my trust, you'll however be permanently removed with no chance of unban.

Understood?
Thank you, I will make sure I follow all rules and not repeat my actions.
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's