[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Westhill suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Westhill is a fun map for chases.... but there is a large offroad area that allows suspect to circle around hours and hours. So i added some barriers to prevent pointless circling. If someone has better solution, feel free to improve it.

https://imgur.com/a/XP7tNG6
Just no.
I must admit, this is an awful waste of objects. A better and more efficient solution would be to make that a "no-chase" zone where if you go in it, it counts as out-of-bounds and tells you to come back.

For the actual idea of banning chases from there though, I'm undecided.
This would not solve the problem but make it even worse. Definitely against it.
Rip suggestion xd
Even if it was your server and you were the only person in this community it wouldn‘t be implemented. Cause if it was, server would say no and would just crash. gg.
I agree there are certain people who like to "troll" by just going in circles during chases, not attempting to escape. The barrier situation you got there is a little messy though, I'd be up for a no chase zone or something personally.

A poll would have proven useful here to see if people do/don't mind doing endless circles on the grass in chases.
I understand your frustration, however I think this is what makes Westhill a different track than some others. Having a big offroad section like we do now forces you in some situations to have proper team play with other cops in order to catch the suspect. For example, by using different type of cars (FZ5 + RB4 + RB4 on Hybrid tyres) to ensure there's always a cop that can keep up or PIT the suspect. Placing barriers where you mention would just ruin the fun and make things unnatural. In real life you need to adapt to the situation/circumstances aswell.
I think Westhill should be left as it is, if chases go off road, so be it. Some chases IRL go off road so it is somewhat realistic.

In that case, it’s a no from me.

Charlie
Reference URL's