[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [R]Grifex Ramming (Report Archived by Gaz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Adwin

Their LFS Username(s):Grifex
Their In-game Nickname(s):[R]Grifex

Incident Information

During Chase, I Try to stop user by make a handbrake turn to act as a roadblock
the User did not avoid me instead just crash straight into me

Tried to speak to user afterward no reply from user

Date of Incident:7/9/2019

Time of Incident: 10:20pm (GMT+8)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 22:11:17

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/1j76j1dda6m31uu/%5E7%5B%5EJ%5E6%CF%5E7%5DGrifex_%5E9Ramming.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
All i can say that my steering was broken it was hard driving straight as u can see in the replay first of all i wanted do drive around u on the left but i saw that vaideliok is going to appear from that side so i turn right, again vaideliok changes direction so i turn again to the left. yes it wasnt the smartest desition cause there was no gap betven us. I didnt saw ur messege so i didnt reply sorry for that. This wasnt intentional all at I just tried to avoid vaideliok. Sorry again
Thanks for your side of the story, Grifex.

As much as it does look like you tried to avoid him, you could have done it in much better ways. For example, braking instead of accelerating and changing up a gear, causing unnecessary damage and making it look intentional.

Grifex has received a (albeit minor) warning regarding rule 3.10 (Cars Being Chased: Force).

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's