[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report for grifex (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: vaideliokk

Their LFS Username(s): Grifex
Their In-game Nickname(s): [R]Grifex

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 09/July/2019
Time of Incident: 17:10 UTC+2

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
To start this off i started chasing Grifex and i pulled him over, he told me that i should 'wake up' and that i'm an idiot for chasing a teammate. During the chase he crashed into a cop and didnt say sorry, also he crashed into me slightly, after the chase he started talking to me and calling me a kid and a **Removed for chasing a teammate and pitting him. He brake checked me and he said that i crashed into him, also when i pitted him he said that im not allowed to do that and that its illegal. After that and showing replay to team admins he got kicked out. Like 20 minutes later Grifex and 2 other cops are in chase and then i join in, i was trying to catch up with them and accidentaly crashed into grifex, said sorry twice. My car was broken so i didnt continue the chase and left it. After grifex ended chasing he pm'd me saying ' so what are you doing now idiot' i said what are you talking about exactly? he said : that i crashed into him in the chase, i explained to him that it was an accident and that i said sorry to him twice, he continued to call me a **Removed and a kid. I said : i dont wanna talk to you anymore bye. And than he said hes going to report me, bassicaly he continued being not respective to me and everyone else, also when he got kicked out of the team he wished me and swift that something bad happens to us, i dont accept that, he isnt sorry at all.
Time stamps: 17:22 rams a cop, 19:05 slightly rams me, 14:45 brake checks me and says that i drove into him.
http://prntscr.com/ocp19i proof that he threatened us.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/8d88ej3ne...281%29.mpr
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

This is not an acceptable behaviour from Grifex, and as a result Grifex have been banned.

Grifex: If you have any issues with the reporter, you may do a propper report with timestamps.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's